Here's to the "All Seeing Eye" and what it means in the world this week.
"Forget your troubles come on get happy
You better chase all you cares away
Come on get happy
Get ready for the judgment day."
I'm not sure why that song echoes in my mind. It was sung by Judy Garland after she came back from Oz!
There's no place like Rome. There's no place like Rome."
And now my children, as you read about the continuing adventures of the "crown" and the staff ... look beyond .... In the seven years since the last Papal Conclave, everything has changed in the consciousness hologram. Judy's rainbow has gone gay, and the church is not cool about it. The wicked witch is now on anti-depressants and getting help from Dr. Phil. Members of the church use cell phones and basically no one can be trusted.
Change dictates power today. It's all going somewhere ... maybe to meet the real wizard!! Reality is myth, math, metaphor, with a sprinkle of magic for those who believe. We are moving from black and white and color to the true reality ... and you know what that means? ... You don't remember? Black and white is the dream. Color is physical reality. And then there is the true reality where all is light. Sleep well my children ... you are about to wake up in the blink of an "eye". ~ Hermes
Ellie in Oz (dreamtime) Monday night with the wiZard.
- Everything faded to black as Ellie woke up with a start. She looked over at the clock as if expecting to see nothing at all in the darkness, but there it was ... 11:33.
Then I showed her "11:33:38" as if football signals for the next play ... Hut ... Hut ... Hut. She found herself standing behind the last row of an outdoor sports stadium on a sunny day. The grass was green and plush as a man from the ground crew slowly and meticulously painted the fibonacci pattern on the ground ... counterclockwise ... and she understood.
Now ... as you sit there ... ... make a fist. Ah ... there you see the same Fibonacci spiral ... in correct proportion. The hand (of God) was quicker than the eye ... until now. ~ Z
33. When Jesus saw her weeping, and the Jews who had come along with her also weeping, he was deeply moved in spirit and troubled.
34. "Where have you laid him?" he asked. "Come and see, Lord," they replied.
35. Jesus wept.
36. Then the Jews said, "See how he loved him!"
37. But some of them said, "Could not he who opened the eyes of the blind man have kept this man from dying?"
Jesus Raises Lazarus From the Dead
38. Jesus, once more deeply moved, came to the tomb. It was a cave with a stone laid across the entrance.
There was a time, not long ago,
There came to pass, there was a river,
And at the river stood the tree.
Below the tree were two stones.
Your Soul came to rest beside the Tree.
It saw the Magic White Stone,
The other as yet unseen.
And you were told, that you were Chosen.
Now you must take your stone,
and find your destiny.
Use the powers of your stone to guide you,
And protect you until we are joined again.