There are jobs out there, if you keep searching and asking questions, especially in the world of technology where something is created every day and one must keep their skills fine tuned. Some people need to go after a job, while others have it presented to them. The job I posted about, this morning, on Zindigo has been filled. That was fast.
- When everything in your life is right on track, it's easy to believe that things happen for a reason; it's easy to have faith. But when things start to go wrong, then it's very hard to hold on to that faith. It's hard not to wonder why fate has thrown you a curve ball.
Along the Facebook line - where once again everything is shifting and, like google privacy, is a greater priority - I've exchanged email with Chellie Campbell, a Financial Coach and Speaker from Los Angeles, who wrote "Zero to Zillionaire". She deals with helping women find jobs and business solutions in today's economy and thought she might be of help to someone out there. Just remember .... I'm not a believer in the power of .... any of the self empowerment systems ... to get you a job or anything else. They may bring clarity and guidance, but the rest is up to fate. I believe that you attract, as per your programming, and the clock is ticking to the only Zero I see .... "Zero Point."
- Some people have given up all hope of anything in their lives every changing. They go day by day, and if something were to come along and make things different, they probably wouldn't even notice right off, except for that kind of nervous feeling they experience in their solar plexus.
Remember Judy Joy Jones who got me involved in Blog Talk Radio? She's a fun and funny artist and small-time actress from San Francisco, in my age group, who set aside some money, and is preparing to move to Europe for a year - leaving soon for Paris. She has no plans once there and is doing what many of us dream about - taking off and letting destiny guide. Many people who sense the end of this reality are doing the same thing. You just need back-up money, and a wanderlust to see the world, perhaps something left unfinished from your 20's before real life set in. These souls are being guided to the free spirit world of adventure, often feeling a calling to something greater. Do you feel it? Would Ellie consider such an adventure? Last week, Pat and I talked about spending a month in Paris and renting an apartment ... maybe, but don't see it. Third world countries? No. Too dangerous and I'm too old. It's all about a sense of being free and knowing there is more out there than one's daily life and experiences provide.
- Most people's lives change slowly like a chess game ... thinking things through ... seeing the next moves in their minds .... a few moves forward ... to the side ... and maybe backwards. They're who they are and then after a while, they're someone else. But some people know the exact moment where their lives have changed forever moving them from 3D thinking to their greater destiny as their consciousness frequency shifts. There is no going back.
I met another woman on Facebook named Meryl, who lives locally in Coney Island. She does the usual healing and energy work, with an extended network of people. I doubt she understands my perspective on reality as totally blipping out of existence soon, but agrees that we exist in a consciousness hologram. I had no idea that expression meant so many different things to so many people. A hologram is a simulation - plain and simple - beginning to end - then it disappears. The complexity of anything you encounter now, will allow you to determine how enmeshed in the hologram you still are.
- Why do people want so desperately not to be alone? It is always comforting to think someone is there, but at what price? In the end, we are all alone and yet all together.
One of the things Meryl and I talked about was something people tell me all the time, "I don't want to grow old alone." There seems to be fear with this, especially for women. Not to worry as far as I can see ... this is the end of the line, so there is no growing old alone. You came here alone, and leave the same way. The concept of 'lonely' is foreign to me. I can always find something to do to keep me occupied. Yesterday was about my iPad - which was fun.. Didn't download apps for games as I have no time and don't feel connected. Meryl and I talked about relationships today, how they have changed, how most people in metaphysics prefer to live alone as that is the only way you can truly find yourself, and how most of them are alone, many lonely. The dynamic of relationships is more about freedom than finding the fictitious One. Today we understand what relationships are about, what we can handle, and why women empower so they too can find jobs and freedom in a world where everyone is burning out.
- People believe what they want to believe. They define what they see to make sense of their world. They use numbers and oracles of divination to fit into their beliefs and theories. They find meaning where they can, and cling to it or all would seem not worth the journey here. In the end, it really doesn't matter what is true or false, right or wrong, real or illusion as life is just a virtual experience.
Pause .... Look outside yourself now. If every soul out there was a flame on a candle, how fast are the flames burning out? How many candles are burning down? What does your flame look like? Mine is a spiraling flame of light soaring high into the air beyond this reality ... and as it does ... it flickers, dances and plays.