Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Wednesday


When the news reported that Elizabeth Warren was silenced I was elated as she rages and I can't handle that out-of-control frequency/energy. I don't know who I dislike more - Warren or Steve Bannon. But was it a mistake to silence her? By doing so, majority Republicans just handed the liberal firebrand a megaphone -- further elevating President Donald Trump's fiercest and most prominent critic in the Senate and turning her into a Democratic hero. Read more


Betsy DeVos was confirmed as Secretary Education Tuesday. Last week I sent her an email saying the job was hers and asking if I could work with her. I have always dreamed of revolutionizing the education system. I know I'm old and will probably never get hired but you can't blame a girl for trying.


Weather: Bracing for our first winter storm arriving tomorrow while today could set a record high temperature. Several southern states were hit by monster twisters. One man described walking his dog when the twister hit carrying the dog away.
  Winter Storm Niko to Become a Northeast Snowstorm: Winter Storm Warnings Issued For Philadelphia, New York City, Boston   Weather.com - February 8, 2017