Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Primary Day in New York


To quote my weatherman Chris this morning, "Today is another "weather winner" - clouds giving way to a spring day - temps in the 60's" - my favorite. While New Yorkers vote - I'm taking the day to visit my daughter, Zsia, a partner in an accounting firm in NJ as tax season just ended and her company is closed. It's been a while since we had a mom-daughter day our fun focus today - furniture shopping for her new house and whatever else comes along.

I registered too late to vote today, but I can vote in November - it's just there is no one I like. The world will watch the results of the primaries with polls showing presidential front-runners Trump and Hillary coming out on top and most Americans not in favor of any of the candidates. Will Trump regain his footing? What happens to Bernie? Somehow it all seems stage.

During Monday's Boston Marathon someone held up and sign that read, "You run better than the candidates.'

Though I didn't attend any of the local rallies - everyone I meet along the way - clients, neighbors, or persons of interest - mirror my sentiments that no one can fix the problems. Fellow New Yorkers stay on top of the news including conspiracy theories - carefully discussing the front-runners, their flaws, and what the outcome will be like if elected. Tuesday's primaries will paint an interesting picture as we move closer to the conventions this summer. Trump says the system is rigged as if we didn't already know that along with the thought that it's all a Ponzi scheme on many levels. Trump will fight to tear down the establishment who instinctually will fight for their survival. In the end promises will be made and "broken" a descriptive word for our reality. Some things can never be fixed simply evolving out of existence.




April 20 - May 21, 2016

Sun in Taurus

Happy Birthday to the Taurus Readers.

Taurus is a fixed earth sign ruled by Venus.