Saturday, October 30, 2010

Jon Stewart Happenings



Obama and Jon Stewart FOX News




In September 2005, I was a guest on the Jon Stewart show. Jon is a nice guy, who told me after the show that he was sorry there was not enough time to hear more about my theories. I was part of a panel discussing Creation Theories and Evolution, and my theory must have seemed way out there compared to the others, all presented by men. Still and all it was lots of fun. Jon has great psychic abilities and presence.

Saturday, thousands will be in D.C., including some NYC friends, at the mock Rally For Sanity in Washington led by Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.

When I looked at the photo above,

the blue light streaming down on Jon

triggered something in my mind ... this photo.


It took me a while to track down the photo and much to my surprise was linked to my file on Halloween 2005, just after I recorded the Jon Stewart Show. this file is called The Journey of the DNA, Anunnaki and also included the photo in the blog below of the Cat's Eye Nebula. This seemed to tie together many of the themes from this week. With the image of the man on the steps, I remember seeing him as a beaked headed entity looking up, while George had explained that the beak was actually the pointy beard of a man looking up. It's all perspective and consciousness.

Enjoy your Halloween weekend....










Halloween 2010: Top Costumes, History, Myths, More
 

National Geographic - October 29, 2010

Halloween Special: Why we love to scare ourselves; the anatomy of fright   Live Science - October 29, 2010

Dracula, Frankenstein, witches, ghosts and goblins are all around us at this time of year -- and Hollywood keeps them at our beck and call for the rest of the year as well. Scary movies allow us to experience the tonic of a good fright whenever we want one, but why do people seek out that experience?

True Halloween Horror Stories from Space   Discovery - October 29, 2010