Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day 2011





Manhattanhenge to Mark the End of a Memorable Memorial Day

Manhattanhenge (sometimes referred to as the Manhattan Solstice) is a semiannual occurrence in which the setting sun aligns with the east­west streets of the main street grid in the borough of Manhattan in New York City. The term is derived from Stonehenge, at which the sun aligns with the stones on the solstices. It was coined in 2002 by Neil deGrasse Tyson, an astrophysicist at the American Museum of Natural History. It applies to those streets that follow the Commissioners' Plan of 1811, which laid out a grid offset 29.0 degrees from true east­west. (The 29.0 degrees should be added to true east and west, making the western bearing approximately 299.0 degrees.)

At sunset, a traveler along one of the north-south avenues on the West Side looking east can observe the phenomenon indirectly, being struck by the reflected light of the many windows which are aligned with the grid. An observer on the East Side can look west and see the sun shining down a canyon-like street. The dates of Manhattanhenge are usually May 28 and July 12 or July 13 (spaced evenly around Summer Solstice). The two corresponding mornings of sunrise right on the center lines of the Manhattan grid are approximately December 5 and January 8 (spaced evenly around Winter Solstice) As with the solstices and equinoxes, the dates vary somewhat from year to year.









Memorial Day in Bay Ridge 2011


This had to be the fastest and most low-key parade I have ever seen in Bay Ridge on Memorial Day. It might be because it rained heavily early this morning, or the heat and humidity, but the energy just isn't there this year. I hope you're having a happy holiday wherever you are, whatever you are doing.











Conversation with Gordon-Michael on Memorial Day


Gordon-Michael Scallion and I did a bit of catching up today about ... everything. He insists I'm going to write a book based on my blogs .... not happening.

One of his favorite topics is auras because he easily sees them. What Gordon has observed over the past 2-3 years is that the colors are more intense, especially in nature, though in other places it's just the opposite where auras have become darker. What he concluded is that some parts of nature are going through a really big change also reflected by the people who live in those areas, going through a similar change.

    Ellie: Seeing changes in auras reflects a shift in one's consciousness. It's not unlike see changes in the grids and space-time anomalies. It's makes the game far more interesting and allows one to know their frequencies are shifting. Dark auras to me reflect death/endings.

The Economy: Gordon does not believe the economy will ever go back to what it was and that it will take about 10 years to get better. Our old system is dying and people seem to not be able to get out of its way. A new system has to be born. Before that can happen, there will be more down times - and we're headed for a really big down time now.

    I agree with all of this - but see everything falling not just the economy ... and the program ending. He does not see the end, but continuity as most people are programmed to do.







Email from a reader of this blog

    Hey Ellie,

    I had an incredibly lucid dream a couple of days ago that's still vivid in mind, and I'd like to share it with you as you were in it :) It all began by me knocking on your door. You answered and gave me a warm welcome and lead me in. Immediately we began discussing reality, end times and our return to light. I remarked "I know that none of this is real and all of this is just a dream but my physical body is still a bit nervous about the end..."

    You then replied, "I know how you feel and all will be fine because this is it." I shot a stare at you knowing exactly what you meant. At that moment the ground began to shake and the light through your windows grew brighter. You hugged me saying all will be fine, adrenaline rushing through me. I thought "This is it. HEAR WE GO!" Everything rushing at full speed, out of the blue and BAM! I woke up immediately, looked around and thought to myself "Whoa! That was interesting." Next! :)

    With Love Brandon in California







Ellie's Adventures on the Other Side

When you live in my world you wonder why people need traditions to honor and connect with the dead. They come and go as do we, each within their own realities of consciousness. As the program closes, reality is forging the gap between those who do not believe and those who are learning to merge their frequencies with those on the other side. I never could understand human concepts of repeatedly mourning those who died as if some giant cleansing tool to higher consciousness.



Vignette from Ellie's Life:

    From 1995-96, I taught Wednesday classes here from 7-9pm most weeks. I would select a topic, teach a room filled with students, then end with a meditation. It was social and as all things with me, lots of fun and often surprises - like the night Jesus showed up with a group of angels. My friend Karen was a regular student, who often came with a group of her friends, among them a woman named Susan, who went by the name Organa. Time passed and I stopped teaching as there was too much going on in my life, highlighted by Crystalinks. Karen and I remained friends, though in recent years just talking on the phone. One day, in the late 1990's, Karen told me Organa had died of cancer, leaving behind a son and daughter, who are now in their 20's.



Segue to Ellie's wake-up dream Saturday morning ...

    I see Karen seated on my living room sofa. I focus on the fact that it is not the old sofa from the 1990's but the one I currently have (timeline reference). Karen is facing the bridge - laughing and happy as she talks to a woman on her right, who is also laughing and filled with positive energy. I watch from above seeing myself in spirit. I reason this is either a lucid dream or I died again (giggle) and the program hasn't closed which means I would be sent back.

Dream Sequence over....



Saturday was a very busy day, but I knew I had to call Karen at some point. We hadn't spoken since her mother died several months ago (I don't attend funerals). Around 6pm, it seemed like the right time to call. Karen lives in Brooklyn. Last year I read her and said in 2011 she would buy a country home in Pennsylvania near a lake and meet a special man there. She picked up the phone in shock as she was about to have dinner in her newly purchased home in Pennsylvania with the man I described - and more to the pointed had just finished telling him about my predictions.

I told her about my dream and she paused ... I know who the spirit was ... Organa. As I started to say, "Organa has left you more clues that she is back" ... Karen interrupted, "OMG! Whenever Organa comes around I find money on the floor. This week I kept finding money." There was Organa with messages for Karen and her children.



So this is my life and you are moving to the same place. It is not an exclusive club. I never dwell on the dead. I witnessed 9/11 and have no idea why people dredge it up all the time living through the emotions of that time as if moving forward would dishonor someone or no longer give purpose to life here. Human customs are so challenged and challenging. The spirits of 9/11 moved on long ago, no spirit ever wanting to be stuck in a grid experience. From what they tell me, they will return for a 10th year reunion, and in some way are linked to the timely capture of Osama bin Laden this month. They'll be entertainment ... and they show me the 10th year of American Idol as an example. Have fun. Don't mourn. Playtime and laughter are the greatest healers.





June 1, 2011


New Moon Solar Eclipse 11° Gemini


We have a very unusual pattern of three eclipses in a row this summer; a Solar Eclipse on June 1, a Lunar Eclipse on Jun 15 followed by another Solar Eclipse on July 1. Changes happen very quickly now, especially in the next 6 weeks. Once again it's out with the old and in with the new through communication with ourselves and others, as eclipses tend to bring abrupt change. If you google 'New Moon Solar Eclipse 11° Gemini', you'll find several interesting websites, but the truth is ... it's more of the same, just accelerating with everything else. The energies have begun. Some people will feel things shifting, others will not ... flow with it.