Saturday, June 4, 2011

Z in the Clouds



The Z Cloud in the Land of Quetzalcoatl

It looks like the head of a camel.




  Volcano blasts tower of ash near Mexico City
  MSNBC - June 3, 2011


The Popocatepetl volcano that towers over Mexico City began rumbling again Friday, shooting a blast of ash about 2 miles above its crater at dawn. The ash cloud drifted first to the west and then turned back east toward the city of Puebla, Mexico's national disaster prevention agency said. The 17,886-foot mountain shook for several minutes before the ash burst out.

Volcanoes and UFO's - Mt. Popocatepetl   Crystalinks










Hi, It's me Noah again. I'm 5 1/2 and graduating kindergarten at the end of the month.



Today I planted a garden.

I like to watch plants grow and grew one for Mommy on Mother's Day. :)






























All the stuff I don't like to eat ...




I never eat donuts nor drink coffee, but the rest of the world does. This morning on the news they were talking about the price of coffee going up again, and something I never heard of - National Doughnut Day - so I decided to explore. If you are reading this with a cup of coffee and perhaps a donut -- catching up on the news -- you know predictions about the economy, Earth changes, and health issues are all coming to pass. Never have I met so many people who are ready to 'leave' and explore what lies beyond. Drink up! Finish your donut! Wait for it!

Celebrate National Donut Day With Free Donut Offer at Dunkin' Donuts Today




June 3, 2011


National Doughnut Day

  National Doughnut Day Google Videos


National Donut Day is on the first Friday of June each year, succeeding the Donut Day event created by the Salvation Army in 1938 to honor the women who served donuts to soldiers during World War I. The holiday celebrates the doughnut - an edible, torus-shaped piece of dough which is deep-fried and sweetened. Many American doughnut stores offer free doughnuts on National Doughnut Day.






Gelato


Everyone is into food - mostly reading and talking about what is healthy. When more than one person mentions something to me, I take that as I cue to mention it on my blog. Personally, I'm not into ice cream deserts, but they look cool.

A popular summer desert in NYC is Gelato an ancient Italian frozen dessert, a far more recent variant of which is ice cream. Gelato is made with some of the same ingredients as most other frozen dairy desserts. Milk, cream, various sugars, flavoring including fruit and nut purees are the main ingredients.

I am told that people travel great distances for gelato. I just have to walk across the street.

The summer approaches and with that a time to get out and enjoy the planet with all it has to offer in nature and creative venues - from festivals to theater to more. Plan something.