Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Navajo




As Thanksgiving is less than a week away, I was looking for a Native American tribe to post about and update. No sooner did I create that thought in my mind when I found a news story about the Navajo and how they have grown in number - a contradiction to most of the other tribes. I saw the image above and knew I had created a bridge that would take me on a journey. Two hours later the file was updated and I felt complete ... because ... as the program draws to a close, one can see the similarities in all cultures as if looking at layers of the same experience yet the iconography always remains the same. The Navajo also have an End Time Prophecy - about Whirling Rainbow Woman - who now you should understand is the movement of consciousness into a new creation. All very cool.

Favorite Bridge Image


This reminds me of Daniel Jackson and the Crystal Skull episode




when he meets Z as Quetzalcoatl


Wow ... this trust took me to Thoth as a creation force

Pyramid 11 as we move to 12.

It all connects with Ancient Aliens and the Hologram of Consciousness.






Several hours after I boggled, this stories hit the news.

I don't see an alien - more like a mummified infant.

Fetuses look like alien grays and crystal skulls.




Mysterious, triangle-shaped 'alien skull' found in Peru
  Yahoo - November 18, 2011



Peruvian anthropologist Renato Davila Riquelme has discovered the remains of an unidentified creature with a "triangle shaped" skull nearly as large as its 20-inch-tall body. The remains are most likely those of a child, though one with an unusually shaped head and frame. But that hasn't stopped local site RPP from interviewing several anonymous Spanish and Russian "scientists" claiming that the remains are actually those of an alien.