Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday

No snow in Brooklyn so far, just rain. I'm meeting and reading lots of people sharing Christmas adventures and as always how they are trying to cope with today's world and enjoy the holidays. There are many more homeless people than you know due to job loss, divorce, natural disasters, and more.


At the end of the year, people stay ... in their jobs for the bonus ... in their relationships for the holidays and family. Common theme for breaking up: When couples separate or divorce, one, or both partners generally wants to meet someone before my other one does, as if a game. Others want to be in the next relationship before they divorce.


Mega Millions has a record breaking jackpot now! Before buying your ticket, think about the store you're buying it in, and imagine them selling the winning lottery ticket. If you don't see it, go elsewhere. It's usually big stores that sell winning tickets.

   I went to the store and bought three tickets and gave the guy a $50 bill. When I got home - and went to count the money I had tucked in my jacket pocket - I discovered two $20's - one $5 bill and a $2 dollar bill issued in 2009 which has almost "magical energy" (lol) . I haven't seen a bill like this in years. Maybe it will bring me good luck, though I don't see me winning a big jackpot. United States two-dollar bill   Wikipedia


Speaking of good luck
When Beyonce introduced her new album last week on iTunes, without any pre-release promotion, I knew it was a brilliant strategy and she would make a fortune. I was right ...
  Beyonce's Album Shatters Records With 828,773-Sale Weekend   CNN - December 16, 2013




December 17, 2013

Full Moon 25° Gemini