Thursday, November 20, 2014

Ellie's Winter Photos
from Brooklyn

The cold weather continues ... with the official start of winter still a month away.

Like a kid with a new toy ... I'm having fun with my Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

I hope you're staying warm and safe.

Northern US braced for more snowstorms after seven die   BBC - November 20, 2014




More women my age having fun ... I've never done drugs and take no meds. Enjoy ...




Media Moments

I was never a Bill Cosby fan. Something about his behavior was always off for me. Now he joins the list of male celebrities involved with sexual scandals and mental illness. He preyed on young innocent women who would be too afraid to report what happened to authorities though carrying the scars for life. Awful ...
  New Bill Cosby TV show scrapped by NBC   BBC - November 19, 2014
US TV network NBC has scrapped a proposed project with comedian Bill Cosby after accusations that he sexually assaulted women resurfaced.


This film will set box office records...

How High Can Hunger 'Games: Mockingjay' Fly at Box Office?   The Wrap - November 20, 2014
Lionsgate hopes Part 1 of its franchise finale can match the $150 million openings of the two earlier films starring Jennifer Lawrence -- The Hunger Games


Another 24 year old women setting records ... and selling them ...
Taylor Swift is first female to succeed herself on US chart   BBC - November 20, 2014
Taylor Swift has become the first female singer to succeed herself at the top of the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. The 24-year-old's latest track, Blank Space, rose 12 places to bump her previous number one hit, Shake It Off, from the top after a four-week run.





Time and the Hologram

Willow Smith, 14, said "There's a feeling of being like - this is a fragment of a holographic reality that a higher consciousness made. I have to wonder if she concluded that on her own or from reading it somewhere. She is reading about quantum physics ... and maybe Crystalinks. Many clients have told me that since childhood they knew we exist in an illusion. I agree with what she says about Time as I can do it too.