Friday, June 19, 2015

The Big Bang

In the continuing madness of reality, Wednesday evening Dylann Roof walked into Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in downtown Charleston, South Carolina, sat for an hour, then opened fire killing 9 black people in what is being called a "hate crime". Sunday is Father's Day. One can only imagine what must be going through his father's mind, as he gave Dylan the gun for his birthday in April.

What makes this scary is that we know the insanity will continue - and is not as simple as black and white. People hope that each incident will be the last, but we know better.

The hologram/program is broken, so anything can happen anywhere. Thursday, while discussing the program with a client I inadvertently said, "It will end with a Big Bang just the way it began."

When I flew home from Norfolk, VA. this month, there was a group of French soldiers in uniform who boarded before me. As I sat and waited for my row to be called I noticed that one soldier had left a small tote bag under a seat. I called him back and told him we don't leave any luggage behind in the US. He walked back and picked it up as other passengers in the waiting area looked on suspiciously. Yes ... that is who we are today and will remain until the end.