Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Mercury Retrograde
Weather Report

Rain continues here in the city. I didn't make the connection until this morning
when my weatherman Chris said, "Rain ... repetitions ... repetitions .... repetitions ..."




The End of the Regime



As predicted, Donald Trump is on his way to becoming the next president of the US as the Establishment comes tumbling down along with both parties and the way we've done things since 1776 - pre and post. As Mercury is retrograde he will continue to win. Bernie and Kasich fight on for now. There will be no escaping the changes. The Republican party will lose control ... all things will evolve. Maybe now we'll find out the truth to at least some of the conspiracy theories that have loomed forever. I am all for this global revolution which takes us to ...

On June 8, 2001 - Bill said, "Be prepared for a major attack.
Don't believe the government when they blame it on Osama bin Laden.
It will be those behind the New World Order or Kabal. "

Memo from the other side ... Milton William Cooper, aka Bill Cooper was a friend who I sponsored in NYC in the 1990's and had as a guest on my talk show, "The Metaphysical Experience". Bill's birthday would have been in two days ... May 6 ... born three months after me. Bill was an American conspiracy theorist, radio broadcaster, and author best known for his 1991 book "Behold a Pale Horse", in which he warned of multiple global conspiracies, some involving extraterrestrials. Bill wanted the truth to be known. The government went after him once and he lost his leg. In the end he was shot and killed November 6, 2001 - just after 9/11 - which many think was to shut him up once for all.

So why am I mentioning Bill now as the revolution begins? Today, author Mark Jacobson is coming here to interview me about Bill Cooper. Perhaps guided by Bill from the other side - Mark found me online. Mark is the author of Pale Horse Rider: Conspiracies, Craziness, and Pure Prophecy in William Cooper's Post-America America He is guided to move forward on the life and times of Bill Cooper so there must be something more to this.

    Hi Ellie, I was happy to come upon your site, which is a total treasure trove of interesting, enlightening information. One thing that amazed me was that you were the same person who did the metaphysical TV show during the early 1990's. This struck me because I am currently involved in writing a book about one of your former guests, Bill Cooper. I have been on this one for a while and feel that Cooper is usually either completely dismissed as a nut or thought to be a great philosopher and prophet depending on who is talking. The truth, I suspect, is somewhere in the middle but either way his life makes for a very fascinating story. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind talking to me about Bill, and just as importantly the times during which you met him, which were kind of incredible in the metaphysical department. It wouldn't be hard since I live only a couple miles away in Park Slope, Brooklyn. I think that a New York perspective on essential on these matters.


There's a lot of people out there with a lot of great ideas. How many will see them come to fruition before someone has a better way of doing things or the program ends? We go as guided ... programmed.




May 4, 2016

You are experiencing the second American Revolution.
May the 4th be with you as in ...
July 4th (American Revolution)
Today is Star Wars Day. (May the Force be with you)




Watch the video .. hit replay ... close your eyes and listen to the music for 43 seconds. What do you see?

I was a man in ancient Mesoamerica standing on the Pyramid of the Sun looking at the Pyramid of the Moon.

Replay

I sent a signal using a strange metallic object then something that looked like a helicopter came for me.