Sunday, July 9, 2017

Full Buck Moon

July 9, 2017

Full Moon 17° Capricorn

Full Buck Moon




Reality Check July 2017 With Ellie on YouTube




Ellie "Taken"

Remote View With Ron

Cue the first image ... the former UFO-looking TWA Flight Center at JFK under reconstruction to reopen as a hotel in 2018




I've seen this image most of my life and not sure what it means.

The semi-circles slowly move up and down - never in alignment.
The parallel lines never meet. It feels like a form of transport
which my mind is connecting to this Anunnaki image of Z.




Old standing clock and train station from the 19th century




Train Station somewhere in time ... or not

Above and below




Ron grew up in the Catskill mountains of upstate NY where I spent summers as a child.

He spoke about connections to Native Americans and the Circle of Life -
which is also a song from The Lion King.


Cue this image - Ellie age 6, Monticello, NY, July 4, 1949, birthday party of my best friend, Sarah.

Suddenly, Ron and I saw a bright light which turned into a translucent orb of some kind that I apparently physically entered that day. The only image I saw with Ron was the face of actress Sara Gilbert. Ron and I paused ... laughed ... and simultaneously acknowledged, "Sarah", realizing I was connecting with the Sarah aspect of my soul. Not much else happened in the 1949 encounter that was shown to us, but it was interesting to see that I was being tracked before my 1954 experience in Nevada.

I just remembered the 1948 incident when I almost died of pneumonia in the hospital, had an out of body experience sitting on the branch of the tree with a little boy who told me I had to go back. Like most people, I preferred not to, until he promised he would reconnect throughout my life. After 1954 I recognized him as Z then Alexander who came to me in 1989 to dictate "Sarah and Alexander".

Ron and I wondered about other encounters I may have had where I was taken. I know I've stopped time on several occasion when I should have died, all witnessed events. Here is an example ... after I moved to Bay Ridge, I was invited a party at a local restaurant going with a friend named Lisa. As we crossed 3rd Avenue, Lisa dropped something which I stopped to pick up. Suddenly, a car came tearing down the street. I could hear Lisa and others shouting at me. The next thing I knew, the car had passed by and everyone stood there wondering why I wasn't dead or injured. From Lisa's perspective, I stopped time, the car passed through me and time resumed. I have many other stories like that.

Back to Ron ... It would seem that my "taken" experiences all start the same - a bright light, time stopping, and the return to Sarah. Most interesting was a scene Ron and I witnessed in the Catskill mountains, where Ralph, I, and our three daughters were at a pool at the Raleigh Hotel. Again, we see the light and I am gone. Amazing that this is first being shown to me now. All we can conclude is it's leading up to something important.

Ron and I ended with the image of spiraling consciousness and the message, "Everything in reality is a 'consciousness' spin-off." LOL Thanks for the info Z. Look forward to what comes next.