Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Baseball ....
The Hunt For October



Last Saturday I blogged about my grandson Dylan at the Yankee-Red Sox baseball game, when the Yankees lost. But Tuesday night, things took a turn as the Yankees clinched a playoff berth with a 6-1 victory against the Blue Jays. (Sorry John) This is the 15th time in the last 16 years that the Yankees have reach the playoffs which begin on Saturday.



Perception


A strange phenomena has happened to me, and I hope it remains. When I look at something - anything - and it doesn't belong in my life, no matter what it is, it looks dingy.
When I look at something that should remain, it has as brightness - the brighter the glow, the more important it will be. The same holds true with the text I write.

This feels straight out of a sci fi story, but none the less it is so. I wonder if this will apply to my clients when they ask me out their relationships.

This further made me realize why I wanted Crystalinks' Home Page to be in white.





Welcome to Planet Earth



  Has the U.N. appointed an ambassador to the aliens?   MSNBC - September 28, 2010

I've blogged about this on several occasions and believe these "Consciousness UFOs" are preventing disasters, not creating them. They are keeping the program in tact until it blips out of existence.

Ex-Air Force Officers: UFOs Monitored Nuke Sites   AOL - September 28, 2010

UFOs have monitored and occasionally tampered with nuclear weapons sites, both in the U.S. and abroad, for nearly 60 years.

2010 extraterrestrial disclosure wave surges around UN, nuclear shutdowns, Denver ET/UFO vote   Examiner.com - September 28, 2010



The stories above are based on the book, "UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record" by Leslie Kean - (I met her) - as once again something opens us to the possibilities that the truth is out there and taps into a growing awareness stretching beyond the UFO community, that something is about to be revealed.

Aliens, and the fact bio-genetic experiments align with ...



The Event


Monday night on The Event we learned in 1944, near the end of World War II, an aircraft of undetermined origin crashed in the Brooks Range of northern Alaska. It carried passengers who appeared outwardly human but are not of terrestrial origin. They have some genetic differences and age much more slowly than humans. 97 of the survivors were interned by the U.S. government in a secret facility nearby run by intelligence agencies, since they have refused to disclose much about their origin, but some escaped and live among the population.

The series borrows from other TV shows and films, but seems like a fun adventure of the UFO kind. To date, none of the cast seem familiar from other sci fi series, but anything can happen. What good is a show without Joel Gretch? I'm not crazy about all the flashbacks (retroversions), but assume they will subside. I'm not going to second guess what "The Event" is, but is has to do with a new creation.

Watch it on Hulu

List of The Event episodes