Saturday, February 5, 2011

What if ....




What if you woke up one day, felt a bit strange, looked around, then after careful investigation discovered you were stuck in a hologram. Pause and think about it. How would you get free? Email your response to post. Keep it brief.

Email -- "Please notice the EXIT signs on either side of the screen..."

    Ellie, ...so funny you should ask that, because the VERY thing happened to me just this morning! Lol! Just like the female character in "Inception" - jumping off the ledge because she was trapped in a world that wasn't 'real'. I'm no 'jumper' - not in my programming. So what can a girl do after she recognizes the hologram? For the ones of us who 'get it', we are the audience in the 'movie theater' of life, watching the same old characters, plots and themes playing out, yelling "Yeah, yeah, yeah, we got it already! Oy veh!", throw some popcorn at the screen and chat amongst ourselves! I mean, all bad movies end eventually, don't they?

    The curtain closes and the audience gets up to leave! So I'm just waiting patiently for "fade to black" "THE END!" As soon as that happens...my consciousness is gonna be like, "Finally! That movie pretty much sucked!" And I'm spiraling outta this theater like Merlin! In the meantime, though, I'm getting a kick out of the other audience members who 'don't get it' and are sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for the rainbows, leprauchans, purple unicorns, moon beams, the sugar plum fairy and the like to start after the movie! To those I say, "Wake up Peeps! It AIN'T gonna happen! We alls Gettn' outta this theater at the same time and I'd say we are close to the end of the final scene! Best 'get it' before y'alls gets DELETED!!"

    Luv your awesome book,
    Jill



5:00 PM: Thanks Jill! Great email ... that says it all. Glad you like the book. George was here yesterday and we looked at the last 3 books sitting on my closet floor, like puppies in a store waiting to be taken home, reminiscing about the endless cartons of books he carried up for me from my storage area in the basement, over the past 8 years. It was a nostalgic moment, like the end of an epoch/epic that had reached its time. The first book was sold on 03/03/03. Over 8 years its energies have gone global. The screenplay is now in the hands of someone who has 4 major motion pictures in production, though there is not enough to produce it in my opinion. It is amazing that it got as far as it did. ... Now let's see who buys the last book. I will post their name here.



Update 6:17 PM: The last book was just purchased by Chris Ohm in Ohio! Great name!

Email from Chris: "I got the last book? No way!! Oh awesome!! Thanks Ellie! I've been following you since 2005. Your archives have been an amazing help. Because of your files, I was able to realize my potential to become (at different times) a pagan, druid, alchemist, crystal healer, astrologer, channeler, shaman, and Lightworker."






I read Christine in Dallas Friday afternoon and we talked about ...


Sunday -- Super Bowl XLV Wikipedia

Falling ice injures at least 6 at Cowboys Stadium   AP - February 4, 2011

The top 10 Super Bowl commercials ever made   AP - February 4, 2011


Super Bowl XLV will be the 45th annual edition of the Super Bowl in American football, and the 41st annual championship game of the modern-era National Football League (NFL). The game, to be played on February 6, 2011, will pit the AFC champion Pittsburgh Steelers against the NFC champion Green Bay Packers to decide the NFL champion for the 2010 season. The game will be held at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.