Friday, December 16, 2011

A Night "Out" with Friends




Thursday evening Pat, George and I had dinner here in celebration of George's birthday, December 18th. George is a healer and powerful energy worker - the combined energy of the three of us a bit "mind blowing". It had been a while since we came together to combine energies as George worked first on Pat as I watched - then with me as Pat watched. Lots transpired in the light of the bridge and the portal in my living room, but the best is always saved for last. :)

After working on Pat, I sat on a chair as George connected, standing behind me. Being playful, I "took off" with George in hot pursuit, (later discussed.) He said I went so far, so fast, he saw various aspects of my soul simultaneously, and later wondered why I am still here.

As he sent energy through me, I send it back as we continued on like two children. Still playing ... from the expression "Put a lid on it" - George put his hand over my crown chakra to slow me down. That was a bit jolting, so I called Z. Moving in a semi circle, all sorts of entities whirled around me coming to a halt as Z stood behind George. By this time George had removed his hand from my crown chakra.

Here's the best part ... Z then merged with George -:> then with me, becoming one. From Pat's perspective, sitting on the couch facing me, as Z entered George's body he disappeared, fading to black, whereas I raised on eyebrow, smiled knowingly -:> merged with Z. Pat said a giant knowing smile swept over my face as I became white light - the merge of yin and yang - Z and Ellie - black and white and George outside the hologram. Happy birthday George !!










Stargate Conspiracies




While we are traveling this week - let's go through a stargate or two - sci-fi and allegedly real. Two days ago, I blogged about the south pole and Antarctica (see below). As all things are connected and coming full circle, I return there now. Over the past 20 years, undisclosed sources, have told me about either working as engineers on a real stargate - as in the TV show of the same name - or traveling through a stargate to bases beneath Mars or the moon. This is common knowledge with UFO researchers and those who believe in ancient alien theory. They have told me about the existence of several stargates on the planet, the one in Antarctica operational. Does that sound like Stargate Atlantis stuff? Yes ... but the odd thing is ... for years before the Stargate TV franchise began, friends and I would remote view to Antarctica and saw not only the stargate but obsolete UFOs that had been there for a very long time. Was I surprised when they actually chose Antarctic as the location of a stargate on the TV series? At first I was, but then discovered I was right all along.

Speaking of Stargates ...




December 15, 1970


Michael Shanks

  Michael Shanks Google Videos

Michael Shanks is a Canadian actor who achieved fame for Stargate SG-1.


2011 Films: Tactical Force -- Faces in the Crowd -- Red Riding Hood -- Filmography






It's important to have a good sense of humor and not take things too seriously.


Being allowed to ad lib, or try things out, creates a more collaborative process.


Michael Shanks Quotes






I tend to avoid conspiracy theories and theorists, their journey different than mine and always filled with drama, but on occasion I pay attention. Currently in the news we read about growing evidence that water and life, in one form or another, may exist on Mars. Nothing new for those of us who believe in underground alines bases and alien connections. As for the moon - we find this story, but I have been told about lunar bases and have "seen" them.

    Shooting for the moon -- to mine it   PhysOrg - December 15, 2011 Most people don't take it literally when they're told to shoot for the moon - but thinking small isn't Naveen Jain's way. The 52-year-old Internet entrepreneur is a co-founder of Moon Express Inc., one of several companies in the Google Lunar X Prize competition, in which privately funded teams will try to put robots on the moon by 2016.



As we approach 2012 - old theories are surfacing. They include - ascension, return of aliens and ships - with both positive and negative agendas - the collapse of everything with full disclosure of cover-ups, and whatever else you have read about for decades that brings closure to our story. Some believe that life exists beyond 2012, while some see nothing but light. My take ... the past, present and future all co-exist in the hologram of our reality so you can 'see' anything, but in the end, it's the hologram that ends.



Below are two men currently in the news who are into conspiracies.



First we have David Wilcock who some of you follow. David's Thursday Blog: Click on the MP3 file for death threats issued now. David is scared and crying.



A friend recently told me about Project Pegasus, and the interesting "sci-fi" adventures of NJ lawyer Andrew Basiago who states, "Imagine a world in which one could jump through Grand Central Teleport in New York City, travel through a tunnel in the time-space continuum, and emerge several seconds later at Union Teleport in Los Angeles. Such a world has been possible since 1967-68, when teleportation was first achieved by DARPA's Project Pegasus, only to be suppressed ever since as a secret weapon. When my quest, Project Pegasus, succeeds, such a world will emerge, and human beings linked by teleportation around the globe will proclaim that the Time-Space Age has begun." Andrew Basiago on YouTube. Basiago agrees with the hologram theory and says that when you travel to the boundary of this reality, you perceive the "machine" that creates the hologram.



To believe or not to believe ... it's all part of the journey ! Theories ... we all have theories. At the end of the day ... just play with them. Take nothing seriously as stated by Michael Shanks above.