Sunday, November 25, 2012

Adventures in the Grids



My friend Dee is sponsoring a tour to Egypt December 9-22. She mentioned something called The Great Convergence which takes place on the Giza Plateau at the time of the winter solstice. Given what is going on there now, I don't believe Egypt is safe no matter how protected one feels. There is an uprising about to happen ... like the end of the 1994 film Stargate with surprises for all.


I had a personal invitation to spend time in Cairo with Sherif, who said we could be alone in the Great Pyramid whenever we want, but it felt wrong. He and I met in Cairo on 12/12/2000 and have connected on 12/12 each year since then. Instead, on Wednesday, he called as he felt it was very important. At first, I couldn't figure out the significance, then Z said, connect with Sherif and you will see. Sherif is a physicist and retired professor, who understands the nature of reality as a hologram. In the past, our connections have been the most profound of anyone I have ever met because Z merges with Sherif, who also talks to Z and I would assume is a physical manifestation of him.

One this day, I sat on the couch facing the "bridge" as Sherif and I connected, his energies becoming a catalyst for me. My body vibrated as never before. I "saw" Sherif and I holding hands. Instantly, I felt Z connect through Sherif, saw a giant "Z" ... then out I went as Sherif sent energy from the Giza Plateau. I went into the grids then beyond where I connected with Z. Somewhere my physical mind heard Sherif talking in the background, but only as a faint whisper whose words I couldn't hear.

A few minutes must have passed in linear time when Z said I had to come back, only this time the feeling of separation was more profound. I usually meet him, like one who meets up with a friend, we have an adventure, then I return. But on this day it felt different. Slowly I returned my consciousness to my physical body where I heard Sherif say, "I can't hold this energy any longer, it's just too powerful." I tried to speak but the words didn't come out, like someone with a bad case of laryngitis. There was a long silent pause. ... Then Z said, "Look at the clock." It had just passed 12:12, the apex of our connection.


After my experience with Sherif, I called George. He had been walking in Manhattan and suddenly found himself viewing the world through the grids - a matrix surrounding everything. George could only think ... How cool is this ... and knew I was connected at the moment it happened. Other friends on my frequency later told me they experienced dizziness at the same time, which subsided moments later. I am sure others had the same momentary personal shift in consciousness, but we all can't be Neo ... or can we? :)

It's all about the Giza Plateau, the sands of time, and the consciousness ships that came from the Void, creating Orion as an outpost and a program in which they would become physical and experience. The battle for freedom, as if on a game board, highlights in Egypt and continues in Iraq.


Iraq - The Anunnaki - Latitude: 33.0000° N
Friday I fly to Newport Beach - Latitude 33.6189° N




There are many events planned throughout December that will be called "End Time Parties" - reminding me of the frenzy when the UFOs arrived in the 1996 film Independence Day. You know time won't end December 21, 2012 because predicted dates have always been wrong and there is no element of surprise. In 2012 we dispersed into many groups within our hologram, each one needing to remember the end of time based on their programming. December will be one big metaphysical party which opens this week as Mercury goes direct in the energies of a ...

Full Moon Lunar Eclipse 6° Gemini - November 28, 2012