Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Day after Thanksgiving



I spent the day in Sparta, NJ at Ron's House. Amazing view.
Lots of damage caused by Hurricane Sandy.


My friend Dee in San Francisco is sponsoring a tour she is running to Egypt in December. She mentioned something called The Great Convergence which takes place on the Giza Plateau at the time of the winter solstice. Given what is going on there now, I don't believe Egypt is safe, no matter how protected one feels. There is an uprising about to happen ... like the end of the 1994 film Stargate with surprises for all.

I had a personal invitation to spend time there with Sherif, who said we could be alone in the Great Pyramid whenever we want, but it felt wrong. He and I met 12/12/2000 in Egypt and have connected on 12/12 each year since then. Instead, on Wednesday, he called me as he felt it was very important. At first, I couldn't figure out the significance, then Z said, connect with Sherif and you will see. Now bear in mind that Sherif, even as a physicist understands the nature of reality as the hologram. In the past, our connections have been the most profound of anyone I have ever met because Z merges with Sherif on all levels. FYI - Sherif also talks to Z and I would assume is part of him in physical reality.

On this day, I sat on the couch facing the bridge as Sherif and I connected. My body vibrated like never before and I "saw" Sherif and I holding hands. Instantly, I felt Z connect through Sherif, saw a giant "Z," then out I went as Sherif sent energy from the Giza Plateau. I went into the grids then beyond. Somewhere my physical mind heard Sherif talking in the background, but only as a faint unrecognizable whisper.

A few minutes must have passed in linear time when Z said I had to come back, only this time the feeling separation was more profound. I usually meet him, like one who meets up with a friend, we have an adventure, then I return. But on this day, it felt different. Slowly, I returned my consciousness to my physical body where I heard Sherif say, "I can't hold this energy any longer, it's just too powerful." I tried to speak but the words didn't come out, like someone with a bad case of laryngitis. There was a long silent pause. ... Then Z said, "Look at the clock." It had just passed 12:12, the apex of our connection.

After Sherif and I hung up, I called George. He had been walking in Manhattan and suddenly he was viewing the world through the girds - a matrix surrounding everything. He said he knew I was connected at the moment it happened. Other friends on my frequency later told me that experienced a feeling of dizziness at the same time. I am sure people whom I don't know had the same momentary shift in consciousness. It's about the Giza Plateau and the consciousness ships that came from Orion once upon a time to created a program in which they would become physical and experience. The next stop for me ... the Anunnaki connection which takes me to Iraq - Latitude: 33.0000¡ N, Longitude: 44.0000¡ E. Newport Beach - latitude 33.6189¡ N . This promises to be very eventful.


There are many events planned throughout December that will be called "End Time Parties" - reminding me of the frenzy when the UFOs arrived in the 1996 film Independence Day. You know time won't end December 21, 2012 because predicted dates have always been wrong and there is no element of surprise. In 2012, we dispersed into many groups within our hologram, each one needing to remember the end based on their programming. December will be one big metaphysical party which opens next week as Mercury goes direct in the energies of a ...

Full Moon Lunar Eclipse 6° Gemini - November 28, 2012