Sunday, April 14, 2013

Film Festival


April 17 - 28, 2013

Tribeca Film Festival Website

Tribeca Film Festival   Wikipedia

Eastwood, Stiller Among Celebrity Panelists at 2013 Tribeca Film Festival  
Downtown Magazine NYC - April 14, 2013

The woman in the video is riding the R Train - that's the one out to Ellie's World.


Linda and Ellie at Tribeca a few years ago. We share the same birthday and creative flair.

The Tribeca Film Festival begins this Wednesday. Independent film remains the best way for creative people to get their messages out on an affordable budget- other than YouTube which gets better every year but it limited in time. Through my daughter Nikki, I get to work behind the scenes and sometimes interview those on the red carpet. Hurricane Sandy is part of one man's documentary shot live from his basement as Sandy hit the Rockaways - interesting guy.

There are so many topics I would love to do an independent film about - I wouldn't know where to begin. "Fun and emotional cleansing with my clients" would be a great place to go. A producer pitched that theme, using my readings, to several of the cable channels, but it didn't get much interest. All has been said and done in metaphysics so unless one can find a new twist - the networks aren't interested. How about "Ellie interviews the first alien" - setting: aboard a UFO. The "Ancient Alien" series is still producing new shows - the latest one aligning Norse mythology with alien visitors - really interesting. I sure hope someone gets to meet and greet ET in the time remaining.


For now I'm putting my creative efforts into the workshop with Dori Ann


Ellie's Workshop - Sunday 28, 2013