Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sylvia Browne Passes



Psychic Sylvia Browne died Wednesday November 20, 2013. Now I can channel her energies. "Hi Sylvia". I met with her and compared theories on May 26, 2010 at her book signing here in Brooklyn (file updated). Her energies are very strong for me now.




Psychic Ellie Crystal Interviews Psychic Sylvia Browne


Wednesday May 26, 2010 ... The BookShoppe in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, New York

On a sweltering day in the city, where the temperatures rose to 99.9° in Brooklyn, I was invited by Harper Collins to meet with Sylvia Browne at a book signing for her least book, "Psychic: My Life in Two Worlds". Sylvia had mentioned me and Crystalinks in one of her recent books, "Secrets and Mysteries of the World." As we both belong to the world of psychics and are well known globally, I looked forward to my 20 minute interview. Though I didn't initially remember the name of her spirit guide, Francine, what surprised me is that she knew my 'guide' was Z (Zoroaster), both guides part of our lives since childhood.


Sharing Theories

We agreed that reality is consciousness, and that it is evolving.


The Mayan Calendar

Sylvia got to see it and said that a piece is chipped off, therefore time continues on past December 21, 2012. She is correct in a manner of speaking. Time is part of the illusion of reality and therefore does not exist at all.


The Future

Sylvia can't see past the next 100 years, so she considers that the End of Time. You have to be your own barometer about the end of the program or zero point. Look around. See what is changing globally on all levels. Process. Evaluate your situation. You already have the answer.


The Economy

Sylvia believes it is already turning around and will soon return to normal ... whatever that means. In the past, the economy has gone in cycles, so this timeline is no different. Ellie does not feel so optimistic about a recovery of anything, as these are indeed end times and things out of balance will crash. There's no going back.


Sylvia's Future Plans

Sylvia has goals of building a large spiritual church in San Jose, connected to Novus Spiritus - its goal to heal and help people.


Earth Changes

Sylvia believes they will not be catastrophic and will calm down. I believe they are accelerating exponentially and are part of the closing of the program. The west coast, where Sylvia lives, will see great change in the near future.

Friday March 11, 2011 ... nine months later Tohoku earthquake and tsunami - In California and Oregon, up to 2.4 m (8 ft) high tsunami surges hit some areas, damaging docks and harbors and causing over US$10 million in damage. There is no going back. Friends, who work with Sylvia, later told me that she changed her mind on this topic.

March 21, 2011, the Society of Novus Spiritus, the church founded by Browne, announced that Browne had suffered a heart attack in Hawaii.


Client Themes

Sylvia and I agreed that the nature of questions from our clients has shifted to "Who am I and why am I here? How can I help and heal?" This permeates the grid in end times. Most of my clients focus on survival - finance, relationships, love, global changes. They don't trust governments or media. After years of research and study, they have moved away from self-help gurus and theories.


At the end of our meeting

In all, my meeting with Sylvia was lots of laughs. She was warm and friendly. We both felt a connection and embraced it with a good-bye hug. Her energies were declining, yet she traveled on to share her message.


Update - November 20, 2013

Sylvia Browne died today after years of illness. As with all psychics, her predictions had both hits and misses. She will be remembered fondly by our psychic community and others around the world.