Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday in the City

Lots of Virgo friends with birthdays now. This weekend I celebrated with my friend Sherry who's my age, and I've known since age 11. We made friends when she lost her bracelet and I found it. How far back does your oldest friendship go?

Today, I'm celebrating with a psychic friend named Christina. So glad the day is picture perfect.

Adding new self help articles this morning ...


It's no surprise that Hillary is about to come out and make her big announcement. Like her book, it's all about timing. Personally, I think she's too old and I don't want 4 more years of her and Bill.


Give it up for another NY woman:

  Miss New York crowned Miss America   AFP - September 15, 2014
So it's official: America's most beautiful women come from New York. Miss New York Kira Kazantsev was crowned Miss America late Sunday, the third straight year that the Big Apple's local beauty queen has gone on to win the national pageant.