Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Spring


I woke up this morning and decided to sense which of the follow I was connected to on the list below as the energies converge. One by one I connected in my mind ..... got nothing. These themes all seemed to belong to someone else, so on I went to start my day. Spring is about to start but ... say it isn't snow ... yup ... 2-4 inches here in the city. Not to worry ... it will melt quickly. In 2014 we had snow in April. A female client is driving here around the time the snow begins, but doesn't mind the weather. We have adapted. Would you believe ... This Winter Was Warmest on Record? I also noticed the return of solar storms today. (see graph above).

Supermoon New Moon 27° Pisces Total Solar Eclipse
Spring Equinox: Nothing is in Balance
Aries: Mars, God of War
Nowruz: Iranian New Year
UN International Day of Happiness




The Spirit of Jesse

On another note, there is a lovely senior couple who live on the 4th floor who used to park their van next to my car in the basement garage. Fran is 77 and Caesar (who went by Jesse) who would have been 80, had he not died last month after dealing with Alzheimer's disease for 5 years. I sometimes would run into Fran on her way to visit Jesse every day at a local nursing home. She always had something cheerful to say though dealing with her own health issues. When they were young, Fran and Jesse owned and operated a famous local restaurant/bar on 3rd Avenue working hard, raising three children and are/were well respected in the community. After Jesse died, a shaken Fran spent time with her children returning home last weekend, though I was not aware she had returned.

Tuesday afternoon, on my way to the garage, the elevator stopped on the 4th floor. A man got on, said hello as I said, "I'm going to the basement, but you're going to the lobby?" pushing the lobby button for him. "How do you know?" he asked. Suddenly I saw Jesse standing next to him. "You must have come to visit Fran?" I replied going on to tell him my name and that I am a psychic - also blurted out that Jesses was with us in the elevator, to send Fran my regards, and to tell her Jesse was okay on the other side. Suddenly I realized this may have been a bit much for him, but he smiled and got off at the lobby. I often tend to forget not everyone understands.

Thursday evening, around 6:00, Jesse came to me and told me to visit Fran. I am not one to drop in unannounced but he was adamant, so off I went. Fran was home with one of her daughters and another neighbor, Joanne. After expressing my condolences I retold my story about the man in the elevator and everyone understood. Fran cried and was relieved to hear that Jesse is okay as we all talked on.

Not wanting to overstay my welcome, I left about a half hour later. I told Fran she might feel Jesses's touch as if a caress or kiss on her face, and to know it was him. As Fran walked me to the door, she hugged me then paused. There was something in the hug. She let go and took my hands in hers. "What do your feel?" I asked sensing Jesse. She looked at me and said, "Strength. There is something strong coming through you." At that moment we all knew who it was as tears flowed from her eyes. My thoughts momentarily turned to Whoopie Goldberg in the film Ghost. Maybe this was my magic moment in the energies of the day.




March 20, 2015

Supermoon New Moon 29° Pisces Total Solar Eclipse

It may or may not affect your emotions but do be careful.

More From NASA

'Breathtaking' solar eclipse witnessed by millions   BBC - March 20, 2015




March 20, 2015


Spring

Vernal Equinox
Equal hours of Night (Darkness) and Day (light)

Spring Equinox: Not much is in balance this year.

Spring arriving on a Friday will attract many people to ceremonial places. Do you still believe in or practice rituals? Really? For fun and energy ... yes. To make a difference ... no.

Spring Equinox 2015: Crowds to descend on Stonehenge hoping for spectacular sunset over stones   IBTimes - March 19, 2015

Ostara 2015: Facts And Traditions Of The Wiccan Spring Equinox Celebration   Huffington Post - March 19, 2015




March 20, 2015

Sun in Aries

Happy Birthday to the Aries Readers!

Aries is a cardinal fire sign ruled by Mars.

Mars is the God of War as we move to New Years in Iran

European negotiator says framework accord with Iran unlikely soon   Reuters - March 19, 2015
Six world powers are unlikely to reach a framework agreement with Iran on its nuclear program in the coming days as the sides are still far apart on key issues, a senior European negotiator said on Thursday, blaming Tehran for failing to compromise.

Netanyahu and the US Congress will make an Iran deal much harder to reach   Quartz - March 19, 2015
Binyamin Netanyahu's resounding re-election in Israel hasn't worsened the chances of striking a nuclear deal with Iran, the US claims. His hostility to any nuclear accord will simply go on as before - no better, no worse. But this is a hopeful, yet highly improbable, post-mortem to Netanyahu's decisive victory.




March 20, 2015


Nowruz - Persian New Year

What is Z telling us?

Life in a goldfish bowl


All nations staircase in Persepolis.

People from across Persia brought Nowruz gifts for the king.

Persepolis - "City of Persians" - was the ceremonial capital of the Achaemenid Empire (ca. 550-330 BC). Persepolis is situated 70 km northeast of city of Shiraz in Fars Province in Iran. The earliest remains of Persepolis date back to 515 BC. It exemplifies the Achaemenid style of architecture. UNESCO declared the ruins of Persepolis a World Heritage Site in 1979.




March 20, 2015


UN International Day of Happiness

The International Day of Happiness is celebrated
throughout the world on 20 March. It was established by
the United Nations General Assembly on 28 June 2012.

Happiness means different things to each
of us and changes as we experience life.

34 Ways To Feel Happier Right Now   Huffington Post - March 20, 2015