Thursday, September 3, 2015

Tom Brady

I believe Brady didn't know the footballs would be deflated - but when he realized it - said nothing and hoped for the best. He's one lucky guy.

Deflategate: Judge vacates Tom Brady's four-game suspension   CNN - September 3, 2015
U.S. District Court Judge Richard Berman has vacated the four-game suspension the NFL imposed on New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady in the "Deflategate" scandal.




The Mission, The Mountain, and the Pyramids

Thursday September 3, 2015

This morning, my friend Ron and I discussed a possible underlying reason for Obama's 3 day trip to Alaska. His alleged agenda was climate change, renaming Mount McKinley to Mount Denali, then hiking and fishing ... really! This article from the Wall Street Journal said Obama thought the trip would be fun. But he just came back from vacation. With everything going on in the world - this makes little sense - but in truth not much makes sense these days.

Ron made a connection to research by Linda Moulton Howe that involved an underground pyramid not far from Mount Denali that is an energy source. You can listen to Linda describe events to Whitley Strieber on the radio broadcast below. It goes back to WWII and Tesla.

Ancient Pyramid In Alaska Is Real Says Linda Moulton Howe Linda Moulton Howe first reported on a high strangeness finding in Alaska: an apparent buried pyramid about 50 miles from Mt. McKinley, according to Whitley Strieber at Unknown Country. He reports that the object is apparently very old, both built and buried by unknown parties and is larger than the Pyramid of Cheops.

My discussion with Ron reminded me of a remote view I did in the mid 1990's when I "traveled" to Alaska. I remember seeing ice sheets and following a beacon miles below. Then I "saw" a giant UFO that was transmitting energy to 11 other ships all strategically placed underground throughout the planet. One is below the Great Pyramid. Another ship is under the ice in Antarctica that I went back to revisit many times in the years before that storyline was introduced on the TV show Stargate Atlantis in 2004. I always linked the Antarctica UFO to Nazi research. I'm not sure how I know - but I know - that ship is outdated - its signal weak. It's doubtful it can fly. The signals from all 12 ships were like a distant memory that would resurface one day at the end. When I "go there" now I still see them. My guess is they maintain the hologram at this level.

Today, something else was shown as I "returned" to the UFO in Alaska. It was a connection to missing flight MH370. I "saw" a small shimmering portal that opened after which the plane got swept into it - like the event horizon of a black hole. So what happened to the portal? It's still there - opening and closing at will. Take a look. About flight MH370. First French officials announced they found part of the wreckage. Then after some delay - Spanish officials said they could not confirm the wreckage. Now French officials said with 'Certainty' that Reunion debris is from MH370. Officials had over a year to plant evidence. This is indeed a cover-up for an experiment gone wrong.

Now back to Obama's trip. Something very important sent him to Alaska at this time that is linked to our little "science project' here on planet Earth. Ron also pointed out that 5 Chinese warships were spotted off Alaska coast during President Obama's visit. So many conspiracies - but that is the nature of this reality. Did Obama have a covert mission that took him to Alaska? You decide.