Thursday, February 25, 2016

Extreme Weather

Storm clouds giving way to a sunny mild day


It rained heavily with tornadoes across parts of the country Wednesday into Thursday. The storm caused death and destruction with power outages everywhere. My Verizon landline is down as is the rest of my building and perhaps neighborhood. Always prepared, I have communication backups starting with an extra landline that is free with my Time Warner package. I primarily use my Verizon landline, though I know for many, a landline is a thing of the past. I also have Skype, and of course my cell (mobile) phone which I used - for the first time Wednesday - to read client in Australia. I hope you and your family are safe if you were in the path of the storm. Actually my daughter Nikki, finally made it to JFK from Florida after several flights were cancelled.