Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Nikola Tesla Is
Driving Me Crazy


I used my cell phone to make the video. The battery was 100% full.
When I was finished ... the battery was dead ...empty. Charged it and uploaded to Youtube.

Read the file and comments from Friends on Facebook.




#Mobsters #Scores #Clients and #Neighbors


The mobsters in my area of Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, as well as Staten Island, Little Italy, and NJ, used to hang out at "101" a sports bar-restaurant across the street. Several lived in the area. Some appeared on The Sopranos. Several were clients, and all were colorful characters right out of a gangster movie, though I never felt threatened. $100 tips were the norm. Conversations were about money, jail, women, talking to deceased people ... and there were many of those. They knew our conversations were privilege and never recorded. They trusted me. This was a professional relationship only. Alas they got old. Some went to jail, some wrote books and screenplays, others died, and many retired to Florida were they live not far from the retired cops who once put them away.

On May 5, 2017 my next door neighbor, Steven Sergio, appeared on Crime Watch Daily With Chris Hanson (videos below) describing his life as a mob enforcer for the Gambino Crime Family and their connection to a former strip club in Manhattan called Scores. They have also appeared on "60 Minutes". Does it make me feel safe or threatened? Safe... Currently Steve is working on a Netflix project about the mob with Sylvester Stallone. I hope it scores.

In the news ... A Real-Life New England Mobster, Ralph DeMasi, 80, Finally Gets His Due   Vanity Fair - June 6, 2017