Friday, September 15, 2017

Politics - "What Happened"



This morning I was up early deciding to watch Hillary on Rachel Maddow's Show recorded Thursday night. Then guess What Happened? .... Zzzzz ... I felt back to sleep about 40 minutes into the show and didn't wake up until 8:00. In retrospect, Hillary shared nothing new, carefully choosing her responses to the list of questions Rachel prepared. Hillary was there to sell books and make more millions. Maybe later I'll watch the rest of the show ... but I am very busy these days ... as the world turns and life as we understand it unfolds.


Politics ... more people who experience in that reality, as well as others in mainstream and media, are seeing the truth. They report the bi-partisan system no longer functions and never did - duality at its worst. Yup! Got it long ago ... like when I was a student. When they discuss the daily chaos, it's as if I'm hearing my own sentiments echoing back. The only thing they seem to overlook is that it's the way it was all designed, and as we come to the end, truth is self evident. We have tech and our minds to help figure things out. We dream to get answers. We awaken to get more answers. We just keep going to an uncertain destiny ... or is it? No tangible solutions, only diversions, unknown influences, subterfuge, mixed messages, and more.