Monday, September 18, 2017

When life is pre-recorded

!

I woke up this morning trying to decide which recorded show from Sunday night to watch. First up "The Last Ship" (lots of scenes to fast forward) but I love the cast. Synopsis ... the good guys no longer have the seeds that will feed/save the world but in the end they always figure things out even while sailing through a storm that makes Irma look timid.

Next ... as I had watched the first hour of the Emmys, I decided on "The $100,000 Pyramid". As we known most shows are prerecorded months in advance. So there I was relaxed in bed playing along when one of the contestants won a trip to ... Turks and Caicos. It made me laugh based on current hurricane conditions ... then I realized it was not funny.

Too late ... the wrath of god befell me (too much) as suddenly the cable went out in my area - no TV or Internet. Was this a sign that the east coast will get hit again as along come Jose and Maria? Within 15 minutes power was restored. Now it's time to see what else is going on in the energies of an almost New Moon and New Year ...

Ellie checking the news.. Trump is back in town to address the UN. This begs the question ... How many members (wrong word?) will be insulted this time ... and on Rosh Hashanah no less?


Ellie imitating Stephen Colbert talking to God through her domed Brooklyn skylight

Hello God ... How ya' doing?

Hello Ellie.
I didn't think you were going to feature me today but glad to be here.

Did anyone ever tell you that you look like Z and Leonardo?

(LOL) Yes. I've heard that in many "circles".

God ... can we just wrap this program up like the Emmys last night
and move on to something with less drama and better ratings?

Already on it Ellie ...