Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ellie Reporting on Hurricane Sandy from Brooklyn


Tuesday 6:00 pm

It was business as usual in my area with clients and end-of-month things to do. I drove through Bay Ridge this afternoon to see the destruction which is the same as reported in most reported areas, minus the flooding. People shared Sandy stories and made plans about life while trying to find a reason for the destruction. I spoke with my friend Anna, who lives in the next building and has a similar view of the bridge. She also saw the silver foil balloon as it swept passed my window yesterday ... and wondered about it. Many believe the storm is part of a conspiracy theory and in a way they are right - created by the hologram. The energies now shift to closure in another way. Whenever I open the portal to time travel and Coney island, someone always calls me from that energy grid. Today, after 7 years, my friend Chelsea called to see how things were going. Chelsea lives in San Diego and has been on my mind, since planning my trip there. Like many other teachers, she is part of a weekend workshop linked to 12/12/12. Many people have sent me messages about gatherings on the weekend I return from CA. but that energy does not resonate for me now. We talked about time travel, a physical alien presence on the planet soon, Mars and Moon bases, conspiracy theories, and all things related. These topics used to be of interest, but as we come to closure, they just seem like more recycled stuff in the program. Chelsea, as with all other teachers, healers, and energy workers, has one goal - to help people remember. If time permits, we will meet in San Diego.


Tuesday 7:00 am

At 8:00pm, Monday night, I received a call from Con Ed about a possible power outage in my area. I had already shut down my computer and was in bed talking to my children who had experienced short term power outages in CT. and NJ. I also connected with George who lives in Manhattan - which was rocking and rolling - and we both felt safe.

The wind must have been at its peak at that time as the building swayed slightly, the sound of rain and Halloween-style creaking noises heard. Trick or treat? Do you have to ask this year? 1991 The Perfect Storm also known as the Halloween Nor'easter of 1991


I turned on my White Noise machine, closed my eyes, and looked at Z. He showed me the extent of the storm and closure. Then, he showed me the silver foil balloon, shaped like a candy lifesaver, that had flown by earlier in the afternoon - guided by him. Z smiled and I felt reassured about the safety of my physical body here - instantly falling asleep to join him on the other side where I remained for 10 hours in linear time. Were we busy there? One would suppose so ... but truth be known ... everything's complete. Tick tock in 3D.


On that note ... don't forget that Sunday at 2am the clocks move backwards one hour. It's all about linear time and our perceptions within it.


The worst of the storm is over but there is more - rivers cresting as epic flood stories continue. A small tsunami could not have done more damage to many coastal areas. The amount of time and money needed for restoration and recovery is astronomical. So much loss. The magnitude of the storm is unprecedented. You can find lots of news, photos and videos online sent by people who experienced events first hand. Hurricane Sandy   Wikipedia


This storm will affect the economy and the US presidential election next Tuesday, as Mercury Retrograde adds to the drama.


It is also important to keep an eye on the west coast - the Queen Charlotte Fault where powerful earthquake activity continues. The Queen Charlotte Fault is an active transform fault, located between the North American Plate and the Pacific Plate, Canada's equivalent of the San Andreas Fault. It's all connected. On Sunday a 7.7 earthquake along this fault caused a small tsunami in Hawaii. Remember that the Pacific Ring of fire is the major target for closure. Never forget these are end times and you are projected illusion in a hologram - about to return to light.




Flood stories in end times continue.