Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Fun


Hello, boys!     I'm baaaack!!

This year our little holographic experiment on planet Earth has been heavier on tricks than treats. Boo!

At any age we can enjoy a bit of Halloween fun.


Yummy ... marshmallow peeps my favorite.

Friday night ... lots of celebrations ... 41st Village Parade


-

Weather: Since the Halloween nor'easter in 2011 and Hurricane Sandy in 2012 ... we pay attention the weather. Looking good!!

-

Metaphor: Life is a costume party in which we dress for each experience then reflect on ourselves in the mirror - or looking glass - in the illusion of time.

-

Visualization: Visualize the costume that best represents who you would like to be this year or just close your eyes and see what your soul shows you. I would like to be a time traveler. What would that look like? (Ellie closing eyes ... blank screen)

-

When my children were young - before you could buy or rent a great costume - I would sew one for each of my three daughters - Tracy, Zsia, and Nikki. Great fun stuff and memories. Below are photos of two of my daughters and their families. Tracy, in AZ is moving this weekend so I hope to get a photo from her also. Monday their father Ralph returned ... from the dead. He generally comes back around the time of the anniversary of his passing - November 13. I want to see if any of my girls connect with him.


Selfie: Monday my daughter Zsia celebrated her birthday with husband Jon, and sons Michael and Dylan.




Nikki, Ryan, Matthew and Noah went to the Pumpkin Patch on Sunday!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!