Thursday, May 5, 2016

The End of the
Old World Order


Tuesday night, Donald Trump won the Indiana primary and Ted Cruz suspended his campaign. Trump could become the first person since Dwight D. Eisenhower to be nominated for president without having served in elected office. Wednesday, I felt sad for John Kasich who also suspended his race for president leaving Trump as the remaining candidate who for now is the underdog against Hillary and Bernie. The revolution continues. The object in End Game is to reveal secrets hidden since the beginning of time about who we are and why we are here. Global revolution on this day takes me to Bill Cooper for several reasons.

I sponsored Milton William Cooper aka Bill Cooper at an event in NYC in the 1990's at which time he was a guest on my TV talk show, "The Metaphysical Experience". Bill was an American conspiracy theorist, radio broadcaster, and author best known for his 1991 book Behold a Pale Horse, in which he warned of multiple global conspiracies, some involving extraterrestrials.

Three months before the 9/11 attacks Bill said, "Be prepared for a major attack in the US. Don't believe the government when they blame it on Osama bin Laden. It will be those behind the New World Order or Kabal." He was shot and killed November 6, 2001 - two months after 9/11. The 9/11 insert created a domino effect on the road to freedom taking us full circle to the Middle East where it all began. The situation there remains dire ... following the original path into Europe and the American continent.




May 5, 2016

Happy Cinco de Mayo to my Mexican friends and clients here in Brooklyn and everywhere.

Beyond Cinco De Mayo: 14 Pictures That Transport You to Mexico  
National Geographic - May 5, 2016




Black and White and Shades of Gray


So why am I mentioning Bill now as the revolution begins? Today, journalist Mark Jacobson came for a reading and to interview me about my experiences with Bill Cooper after finding me online. Mark is the author of Pale Horse Rider: Conspiracies, Craziness, and Pure Prophecy in William Cooper's Post-America America investigating the life and times of Bill Cooper. Mark and I talked about Trump as the next president, the hologram, any other topics.

Mark emailed...

Hi Ellie, I was happy to come upon your site, which is a total treasure trove of interesting, enlightening information. One thing that amazed me was that you were the same person who did the metaphysical TV show during the early 1990's. This struck me because I am currently involved in writing a book about one of your former guests, Bill Cooper. I have been on this one for a while and feel that Cooper is usually either completely dismissed as a nut or thought to be a great philosopher and prophet depending on who is talking. The truth, I suspect, is somewhere in the middle but either way his life makes for a very fascinating story. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind talking to me about Bill, and just as importantly the times during which you met him, which were kind of incredible in the metaphysical department. It wouldn't be hard since I live only a couple miles away in Park Slope, Brooklyn. I think that a New York perspective is essential on these matters.

It was a great afternoon - lots of laughs and shared knowledge.




May 6, 2016

New Moon 16° Taurus

Orion ... the Giza Plateau ...

The First Insert