Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Awakening Moments



Everyday events are going to happen in your life that might normally mean "whatever" ... Now they are going to come as signposts to the closure of the program ... the "Ah ha" moments.

Further ... let's say you purchase a car. The thought might come to you ... "this is the last car I will ever need." Anything in your life that triggers a feeling of ... "this is the last" ... is another trigger that your soul is awakening. Don't process when doing this. Let it come naturally, knowing it is happening on all levels of your experience.

Things they are accelerating .... For example, if you were expecting something to happen in one year, it will take 6 months or less !!! Look for examples in your own life that this might have recently happened. It could have been in your work place, or in your relationships - something that is personal to you.

Email from Robin:

    Dear Ellie,

    I read your "Ah ha" article today. My friend Bobby and I were driving by his friend's shop earlier and came across "The Ship"! He happened to have his digital cam with him, so took some pictures. Talk about pulling "The Cosmic Trigger" (my initials are RAW, same as Robert Anton Wilson's). Needless to say, we had our "Ah ha" and "This is our last" moment of the day! I was reminded of the song Closing Time by Semisonic...lyrics..."Closing time-every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end" and "I know who I want to take me home".

    So, take us on out Ellie!!! It's closing (close-sing) time!

    I also enjoyed Dee's email. My daughter's B-day is 9-22 - she will be 10. Love those numbers ;-) I can't wait to feel the energies from the ceremony in the pyramid. Well, over and out Ellie!












Email From Dee in Egypt

Dearest Ellie,

You've been on my mind soooo much! Many times daily in fact since I arrived in Cairo on Sept 10th. The excitement in Cairo was simply unbelievable with the whole country celebrating the last day of Ramadan. The excitement lasted all weekend and what an energy to begin my tour with! Sept 11th was then the Egyptian New Year on the old calendar, ringing in year 6252 ... also the New Moon phase last week brought its unique vibration. Our tour has just gone simply amazing. I have lots of fantastic pictures and incredible stories to share with you.


If you would like to let your readers know that at 10am Egypt time (7 hours ahead of NYC) on Equinox, Sept 22nd, we will be inside the Kings Chamber and welcome all to tune into the frequencies of Egypt and Mabon. The ceremony that we do inside the pyramid is an opening of the crown chakra to allow information to flow clearly, downloads to integrate, connecting to our ancestors and the beings of Light from all dimensions. strengthening our energy bodies by drawing this light down through our crowns and out of the root chakra, down into the center of the earth through the pyramid at Zero Point.... the strongest vortex on the Earth. Thoth is the guide that we connect with to help guide this process and protect us. Hope many of your readers can join in with us!

With love and blessings,

~Dee




I hope all is great and can't wait to catch up!

I feel you are here in spirit on this trip with us so much this time!

Love and blessings from Egypt...

~Dee



I guess this is why I dreamed about the Great Pyramid Sunday morning ... see below.









Dreams

And Conscious Awakenings


Speaking of being on the outside looking in ...

In Sunday's dream I was in school ... but where was school?

I clearly saw this image of the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid.

Some believe this is linked to the missing capstone (consciousness metaphor).