Friday, February 17, 2012

Birthday Weekend


Each year, it's fun to celebrate my birthday starting with Valentine's Day and continuing into the long President's Birthday Weekend. It's like one long celebration including time spent with family on winter break when the children have a week off from school.

Lots of messages have been sent so far from: friends at home, those on my frequency who shared some amazing moments last night peering into my future this year, Facebook where I share my birthday with 17 other people, clients, and readers of Crystalinks. Thanks, everyone ! If you see anything about 2012 for me ... please feel free to send a short email. Thanks. It's fun to be read by others who are talented psychics.

I decided to post this email from David, a client, friend, and psychotherapist, in Indiana, as this weekend also includes a time to celebrate the life and work of Whitney Houston. At the time of Whitney's funeral, I will be in NJ - celebrating happier moments with my family. Time to take a few days off.

    Hi Ellie,

    I want to wish you a Happy Birthday! It is amazing that it has been seven years since I first stumbled onto Crystalinks, which changed my life. Interesting to look back over the years and see all that has happened. The celebrities seem to be dropping like flies. I suspected something like this would happen to Whitney. She was extremely unhappy, and most unhappy people find a way out. It is a shame because her beauty and voice were truly magical.

    At any rate, have a wonderful birthday.

    Your friend, David







Consciousness and Realities - Awake




Your real birthday happens when you are awake.

Tonight, it's back to Fringe (shifting realities) and Ancient Aliens (Mayan Conspiracy). It's a date ... a metaphor ... a wake up message to the souls in this reality.

George sent email about a new TV series that primers on March 1 called Awake. Expect to wake up this year.

    Police detective Michael Britten (Jason Isaacs) regains consciousness following a car accident involving his wife Hannah (Laura Allen) and his son Rex (Dylan Minnette). Michael moves back and forth between two realities: In one, Rex survived while Hannah is dead; in the other, Hannah survived but Rex did not. Trying to keep both his loved ones alive, Michael starts living a "double life," moving back and forth between the two realities, dealing with different personal conflicts and police partners. He also starts noticing strange links between the two realities.