Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fat Tuesday




Here's a quick exercise on the New Moon ... Something is happening in the programming as it continually resets itself, and in so doing is reducing itself to zero. Things that you may not remember, yet had existed before, are simply gone. Take a look and see what's going on.



I see the triangle ruler and the drafting compass, but not the protractor. The focus is on the ruler. The remaining timelines, before the reset, went from A -> B -> C. Now they go from A -> C, everything else deleted. I also see the compass which takes me to Freemasons and the Masonic Program (our journey or 11:11). It's all being absorbed into the black void (eye) of creation. The geometric construction of reality has changed. You may have noticed the differences.




I remembered that Stargate SG1 had a storyline something like this so I went to YouTube and was guided right to it - Season 7 Episode 5 - and more to the point exactly the place with the information I would have searched for. Also, to my surprise, who should I find but my two favorite characters from Sanctuary - Amanda Tapping and Christopher Heyerdahl who played lovers with special abilities. I love Chris with hair. I had totally forgotten about them in this SG1 episode. Memory is a fleeting thing.



Revisions









February 21, 2012



New Moon 2° Pisces












February 21, 2012


Mardi Gras



Mardi Gras Google News

Mardi Gras, French for Fat Tuesday of Shrove Tuesday, is the day


before Ash Wednesday. Some of the cities most famous for their

Mardi Gras celebrations: New Orleans, Rio de Janeiro, and Venice.

Mardi Gras means fat business for Gulf Coast   AP - February 19, 2012

  Mardi Gras   National Geographic - February 19, 2012