Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Weather, Again!

Am I really blogging about another snow storm? Yup ... after all, Mercury is retrograde and that means repetitions and delays! I would probably hate this weather a lot more if I had to commute, but I manage to get out long enough to take care of business, see friends, and go right home. Luckily I do most of my work from home and my car is garaged.




Turn on a Dime - Coin Toss - Manhattan Happenings This Week

There's an idiom that says, "Life can turn on a dime" - meaning to change direction in an instant. The same can be said of our reality. When you have a minute, take a dime ... relax ... ask a question ... then flip it ... Heads means YES ... Tails means NO. The Fate of the Flip is in your hands. You can only ask a question once. (This is for entertainment purposes).

Speaking of entertainment and flipping a coin ... Joe Namath's Super Bowl coin toss went awry ... a funny moment at one of the worst Super Bowl games ever. As it "turns" out, my friend Marion and her husband own a co-op in the Dakota once owned by Joe Namath and she had lots to share about what she found hidden away there. No not drugs - which takes to another Manhattan story 4 arrested in connection with drugs in Philip Seymour Hoffman's apartment.

Also out of Manhattan ... I received an evite to Fashion Week (February 6-13), but due to the weather I have to pass.

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week




February 7 - 23, 2014

2014 Winter Olympics

Google News

NBC Coverage

Hacked Within Minutes: Sochi Visitors Face Internet Minefield