Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday Memos


I woke up this morning to the strangest sensation ... it was actually cold in my apartment. It never fails that autumn does not start each year until after Yom Kippur. Happiness for me is the end of heat and humidity as the energies change. What a difference a week makes. Last Sunday, I went to the Third Avenue Festival where it was hot and humid (87°).

There were many messages in last week's archived blogs, as we all like to stay up-to-speed on everything. Health took center stage, and now with the winter not far off, finding ways to regulate room and body temperatures in affordable ways. Follow this story ... Massachusetts doctor successfully treated for Ebola hospitalized again   AP - October 5, 2014

Friends my age, who live in the northeast, are planning their return to winter homes in Florida and Arizona, while I enjoy the chilly weather, my winter clothes good to go. I guess it's my reptilian DNA, or my Aquarian nature, but warm weather does not agree while the cold invigorates me. Today is a crisp chilly day in the city, the sun shining brightly over the water as I sit here blogging.

With the change of energies, you should make a plan for the next 3 months until winter/Christmas begins. Plans generally include letting go, losing weight, and change, change, change. Just watch it in October, due to Mercury retrograde which affects everything once again. We all know the pitfalls. We are also in the energies of ...


October 8, 2014

Full Moon Lunar Eclipse 15° Aries

Sukkot, Feast of Booths and Tabernacles


  Oct. 8, 2014 - Crimson red lunar eclipse with turquoise fringe   Weather.com- October 3, 2014