Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wednesday in Retrograde

I'm having a Mercury retrograde day. It all started at 5:30 when I got up to watch "Person of Interest" which I recorded last night. Before that I decided to check email which was probably my first mistake as there was email from overseas advertisers, clients who want appointments today, and more. And so I started my day at the computer and still have not caught up though I will in the next few hours ...

I managed to watch the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse - another blood moon - with Chris the weatherman on NBC - very cool.
  'Blood Moon' lunar eclipse seen in Americas and E Asia   BBC - October 8, 2014

As I scrolled down Ellie's World - making my usual stop at the earthquake map - I was drawn to the 6.2 earthquake in the Gulf of California today. You can't have an eclipse without a big earthquake which took me to an article from last week - Earthquake swarm: Why 600 mini-quakes hit Mammoth Lakes, Calif.   CSM - September 27, 2014

Email just in from an advertiser in Bali ... have to run.

-

Two hours later

The porter in my building has been trying to remove the portable air-conditioner in my office. So far he has been called away three times and yet are not giving up as it sits in my hallway waiting to leave for the winter. My other two air-conditioners - in the bedroom and living room are both heaters and air conditioners so they remain all year. They are new and work great.