Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Strange Sequence Dream


I had the strangest dream last night. It's called a sequence dream in that it stopped and started throughout the 11 hours I slept - though I never fully woke up until the end. I was driving with lots of children and pets trying to take them to safety. Over and over again I saw myself trying desperately to rescue their souls. At last I stopped and realized there was nothing I can do to save anyone while in physical reality. I paused, looked up and said, "Okay ... I can't fix things here," realizing I was in a lucid dream. "Just end the hologram". I woke up and the dream was over. Lesson: We are stuck here until the hologram's algorithm ends.

George sent email about his dream last night that strung a chord with me: I was walking with you. I told you that it was all done, all over. You didn't seem to believe me. But I kept reassuring you, in a very knowing way.




Do you believe Santa is real? How about about Jesus? aliens? gods? the tooth fairy?

What do you believe is real?

The answer: nothing ... it's all streaming consciousness but for tonight it's Santa.





December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve


NORAD Tracks Santa












Here comes Santa Claus,
Here comes Santa Claus,
Right down Santa Claus Lane,

Vixen and Blitzen and all his reindeer
Are pulling on the reins.

Bells are ringing,
Children singing,
All is merry and bright.

Hang your stockings and say your prayers,
'Cause Santa Claus comes tonight.

Here comes Santa Claus,
Here comes Santa Claus,
Right down Santa Claus Lane,

He's got a bag that is filled with toys
For the boys and girls again.

Hear those sleigh bells jingle jangle,
What a beautiful sight,

Jump in bed, cover up your head,
'Cause Santa Claus comes tonight.



Here comes Santa Claus,
Here comes Santa Claus,
Right down Santa Claus Lane,

Vixen and Blitzen and all his reindeer
Are pulling on the reins.

Bells are ringing,
Children singing,
All is merry and bright.

Hang your stockings and say your prayers,
'Cause Santa Claus comes tonight.