Monday, December 8, 2014

The Cat in the Experiment
is Back

There I was this morning, minding my business and updating a very exciting article about teleportation. Quantum Teleportation Reaches Farthest Distance Yet. If I could have any Christmas present, it would be the gift/ability to teleport, lost in physical reality. With a Cheshire grin on my face, I looked at the next article on my file and there it was again ... Schrodinger's Cat. When will it stop following me? Scat!!




Today is National Brownie Day

Read more from Food.com




Every time I look outside, I "see" snow on the ground and rooftops. It won't be long now.

Chanukah begins Tuesday December 16-24.


Some things are just ethereal. This photo was taken without a filter. It wasn't photoshopped.

Crystalinks Christmas Music Files

Crystalinks Christmas Files