Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Getting Ready to Travel


Friday afternoon I'm meeting John in Williamsburg, VA ... he's currently driving up from Tampa. Joy, a friend on Facebook, who lives in Newport News, prepared a list of suggestions besides the regular tourist attractions including a boat ride to see the dolphins and a haunted house tour. Lots to do even if it rains. The film San Andreas opens on Friday and then there's Aloha. My friend Anna will look after things here at home and George will update my blogs.




Quantum experiment verifies Einstein's 'spooky action at a distance'   Science Daily - March 24, 2015

An experiment devised in Griffith University's Centre for Quantum Dynamics has for the first time demonstrated Albert Einstein's original conception of "spooky action at a distance" using a single particle. According to quantum mechanics, a single particle can be described by a wave function that spreads over arbitrarily large distances, but is never detected in two or more places. This phenomenon is explained in quantum theory by what Einstein disparaged in 1927 as "spooky action at a distance," or the instantaneous non-local collapse of the wave function to wherever the particle is detected. Almost 90 years later, by splitting a single photon between two laboratories, scientists have used homodyne detectors -- which measure wave-like properties -- to show the collapse of the wave function is a real effect. This phenomenon is the strongest yet proof of the entanglement of a single particle, an unusual form of quantum entanglement that is being increasingly explored for quantum communication and computation.




Ellie and Donna

Today, I read Donna who has been a client for many years. No matter what the circumstances we always laugh, psychic and connect with energies on many levels. Donna's focus today was her deceased friend (5/11/15) who came to the reading and manifesting all sorts of physical evidence to confirm he was there. After the reading we went to an outdoor restaurant.




The New Face of Seniors


Scientists Claim 72 Is the New 30   CNBC


Ellie, 72 (Aquarius) and her client Terry, 80 (Pisces)

You know I psych on what my clients will wear and usually match them ... here we go again ...

Terry's daughter is a client which is how we met.

May 26, 2014

Similarities and differences between Ellie and Terry:

    We are both divorced choosing not to remarry

    Terry lives alone in a rent controlled apartment in Manhattan. How luck is that! I live in Brooklyn. We love the energies of where we live. It's home.

    I drive everywhere ... Terry walks or uses public transportation. City dwellers often don't have cars.

    I am an only child born in Brooklyn though my mom had many miscarriages before me. Terry was the 7th of 9 children born in Ireland coming to NYC in her 20's. Both our families owned farms (Ireland and for me the Catskill Mountains) when we were children - selling them later.

    Terry speaks with a brogue. I speak like Brooklyn..

    No health issues nor stress to wear us down just up positive attitudes. Neither has "senior moments" of forgetfulness. We don't see death any time soon, though I see closure.

    No mental illnesses nor substance abuse issues

    Terry practices yoga. I'm too lazy - run around a lot but no specific exercise.

    Great families and support

    I raised 3 daughters who are professionals. Terry raised one daughter but was nanny to 2 other girls who are adults and all professionals.

    I still work. Terry baby sits one day a week.

    Terry goes to church. I have no need for religion. During Terry's reading her aura turned to white light as we heard (and I saw) angels enter the room. I should have taken a pic but didn't think of it. When spirits show up ... more often than not it's by surprise. I did not discuss my belief system (the hologram).

    I finished college+ and became a teacher. Terry worked with children as a nanny.

    I'm good with techie stuff. Terry tries. We agreed people no longer talk - they text but that's not us.

    We both had a great session and a lot of fun.