Saturday, May 23, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day is the last Monday of May. It honors
those who died in military service to their country.

As the weekend begins ... my grandson Noah has a soccer playoff game in Long Island today which would have been fun to watch but there's too much traffic going to the beaches and I'm spending the next few days reading clients before leaving on vacation. Friday, the Air Force Thunderbirds flew over my area but I missed the picture. Monday, I'll stop by the park to watch the parade and other local Memorial Day celebrations and maybe take a picture there. Wishing you a great weekend.


Indianapolis 500

Indianapolis 500 Website

  Indianapolis 500 Google Videos




May 23, 2015

Shavuot is a Jewish holiday that marks the
day the Torah was given at Mount Sinai.