Tuesday, May 19, 2015

More Mercury Moments

Mercury Retrograde takes place in Gemini so watch what
you say, text, and email, as you may regret it later.

Tuesday May 19, 2015

On my way to get the mail yesterday, I found six folded dollar bills on the floor between my door and my neighbors'. As I never fold money that way I knew I hadn't dropped it and it probably belonged to the family that lives across the hall - most likely dropped by Grace, their 13 year old daughter, after school. I rang the bell but no one was home.

Downstairs, I found two packages in my mailbox and brought them up. The first one belonged to me then I realized the second one may have had the same apartment number but the wrong name and building.

Down I went again (repetitions) with the package ... John, the doorman, pointing out the building across the street. Ellie, the good neighbor, crossed over to deliver the package to a guy named Chris (it does look like Crystal). Chris wasn't home but a kind looking neighbor took the package as I headed back home. As I was about to cross the street, what are the odds I would run into Grace and her friend? They had been looking for the money - mission accomplished.

It should also be noted that things lost during Mercury retrograde are most often recovered. In the merging of realities, things found now could have been missing for a long time - they just show up out of the blue. I am hearing more and more stories about unexplained recoveries/discoveries. It makes reality puzzling, surreal, and yet at the same time fun as you wait for the next event to happen.

It's foggy and overcast today (cue the sound of foghorns in the distance) - but starting tomorrow the weather promises to be perfect for the following few days which highlight with Fleet Week and Memorial Day Weekend. If anything is going to magically manifest, how would much fun would it be if a long lost "ship" suddenly emerged as realities collide - same space - different timeline. "Disappearance" goes to time travel, one of my favorite topics. We need some paranormal events to spruce up the hologram at this level.

May 20-26, 2015

Fleet Week NYC

  Fleet Week NYC  Google Videos

Fleet Week sets sail for NYC   WPIX 11 - May 19, 2015

Late Tuesday morning, the ships will sail under the Verrazano Bridge,
... stop ... as the sights and sounds of canon fire are heard.




May 21, 2015

Sun in Gemini

Enter the Gemini Portal

I "see" a girl doing a gymnastic routine on the uneven bars.
She is successful and never falls.

Happy Birthday to the Gemini Readers!