Thursday, August 25, 2016

Happy Birthday, Crystalinks

August 25, 2016

Crystalinks turns 21

On this date, 21 years ago, Crystalinks went online for the first time as a digital website in a digital age - no matter how we got here. It would change my life, and that of my readers, forever. Focus this year has been the 2016 US presidential election - to destroy that which keeps us trapped in this reality. We await a defining movement when illusion becomes truth and we evolve. I want to thank those who have come along for the ride, either on a daily basis or coming and going through the decades. I also want to thank people for their good wishes on this day - from far off places to local readers. What was your life like 21 year ago as the Internet was in its start-up stages? Initially, I thought the origin version would remain the same, but was I ever wrong as the files number into the thousands and growing. Crystalinks, like your experiences here, remain a work in progress.