Sunday, May 14, 2017

Month of Reunions

On this Mother's Day, I'm celebrating in the city with my cousin Doug, visiting here from Los Angeles. Doug's Mom, Cecelia, and my dad, Murray, were siblings.

I'm seeing my daughters in two weeks. They got me plane tickets to Florida for a High School/College reunion with classmates I reconnected with on Facebook. More later ...




May 14, 2017


Wishing everyone who celebrates a Happy Mother's Day with love.

By any name, Mary, Isis, or another female
creation figure in this timeline and others ...
we celebrate your love and energies.




When my only granddaughter, Joie, (Tracy's daughter) was born, we decorated her room with a giraffe motif including a four foot tall stuffed giraffe. Joie, now 14, has always loved giraffes. On April 15, 2017 we watched a giraffe named April give birth to a baby boy Tajiri, (called Taj) the Swahili word for hope. On Mother's Day ... In appreciation of all the mothers out there on Mother's Day, Live Science has compiled a list of the eight most extreme animal births and cute babies.




My daughter Tracy modeling for balayage hair coloring ...

technique for highlighting the hair in which the dye is painted on
in such a way as to create a graduated, natural-looking effect.