Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tuesday


I've finally come out of the closet ... spending the past hour putting winter clothes away and preparing for the summer. Spring? Maybe today but going to pass us by this year. Monday, it was so cold and windy I had to go back to get my puffer jacket. Everyone is talking about extreme weather, my cousin Doug happy to be out of here before the heat wave that's coming followed by cooler temps.

And now to see what's going on in the world ... Why am I not surprised Trump shared classified information with the Russians. Two cabals seem to behind all of this - one seeking to keep Trump in office - one trying to get him out without. They call the shots and the world reacts.




May 17-28, 2017

Cannes Film Festival Website

Cannes Film Festival

Founded in 1946 the Cannes Film Festival previews new films
of all genres, including documentaries, from around the world.