Monday, December 11, 2017

The Day Before ... 12.12


Monday December 11, 2017

Starting the week off with a bang ...

  New York Port Authority attack: Man held after Manhattan blast   BBC - December 11, 2017

-

Personally, 12.12 marks the 17th anniversary of my meeting in Egypt with Sherif on 12.12.00. My friend Irene, who was part of that journey, aways remembers our time there and emails or calls me. This morning I called Sherif in Philadelphia to tell him about the Port Authority bombing. It took us back to the day I called him describing unfolding events unfolded on 9/11. At the time he was due to lecture in Stanford University and I was to go with him, but Z kept warning me to stay home. So I did. My first client today came through Irene and arrives around 12:00 PM from southern NJ. Will she get here at 12:12?

-

The Republican Party prepares for a change in direction after the Senate election in Alabama tomorrow. If Roy Moore wins it goes to the over-the-top insanity that runs the hologram at this level of consciousness. Clearly someone beside Putin was behind Trump's presidency. Tuesday is another marker. What has become obvious to most is that everything is corrupt, a diversion, and involves personal agendas on many levels of awareness.