Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12



Tuesday afternoon, the energies of 12/12/12 hit me like a ton of bricks when I was out shopping. I returned home a short time later as I had a 1:00pm client and noted it was 12:22. Later I realized that somewhere in the world it "was" 12:12am on 12/12/12 and I was feeling the power of that connection. Friends on my frequency had the same experience. When I see myself on the event horizon of the black hole, it looks like I am spiraling into it. Over in Egypt, 12:12am had already happened. All I wanted to do was sleep - though I wasn't sick, jet lagged, and slept 10 consecutive hours the night before.


Wednesday morning I woke up at 5:07am and immediately thought of Sherif. After doing the math I realized it was almost 12:12pm in Cairo and he was connecting which he later confirmed. Z next told me that 5:07=12 - another 12 reminder. I sat down at the computer and looked up the meaning of number 12. Next I thought about creation based on 12 around 1.

From there Z told me to look up Dodecahedron - one of those silly words I learned long ago in geometry class, that would echo in my mind through the years - more as "dodeca". Next Z showed me the sacred geometry image below. Z guided me to a painting that hangs on my wall as you enter my apartment. It was made by an artist friend named Ken in the 1980's - no doubt guided by Z. When Ken presented it to me as a gift he said, "This is how I see your essence and who you are." And so the logo for my business card was created and never changed.

So what I am to conclude? All of the above ... and the below ... are part of a simulation to which aspects of my soul have participated. Physical realty can forever occupy one's "time" with endless experiences and synchronicities, but this feels like the end, as if waking up from a dream or in a simulation chamber. Will we continue into 2013 and if so how far? That remains to be seen as I still can't see beyond. This is your experience as well as mine. You have to draw your own conclusions based on your DNA programming.

The Masonic Program Coming Full Circle 12/12/12

You are moving into the capstone or consciousness

Mayan Energies

Quetzalcoatl as Our Lady Of Guadalupe, who was Mother Mary, etc.


The energies of 12/12/12 have been very powerful today, and continue. George got here around 10am and we proceeded to merge into the grids. After that he experienced waves of energies at 15 minutes past every hour, until he went home around 5pm. As the 12:12 window moved from time zone to time zone, George connected with the energies of the people who were meditating, etc. It hits him without having to check the clock, and he looks kind of stoned and funny!

Sherif called at the appointed time. He reported that the energies at Giza are like nothing he's ever experienced, especially as he grew up there. Over the past few days, many tourists have arrived, most planning to stay through 12/22/12.

Z connected through Sherif and took the three of us on a profound journey, beyond the limits of physical reality. Connecting with, not one but three soul mates in these energies, was all part of closure.

We saw the entire hologram as a giant circular projection screen, in which all of the programs were coexisting, now merged and complete, spiraling upward, reminding me of my UFO experience in 1954 ... and then there was nothing. All the stories and myths that existed, simply spiraled out of existence. What else is there to say? With so many people intensely connected to what we call "closure", it can happen at any time.

Sherif reminded me of the powerful energies on the day we first met, exactly 12 years ago in Cairo, and how we would have a special reunion on 12/12/12 at 12:12. This was a connection of two souls who came into a program to play, and stayed until the end.

Like many others, I still can't see beyond the first week of January. I feel totally submerged in the black void, as the cycles of time complete.




December 13, 2012 - New Moon 21° Sagittarius

Sagittarius is in the heart of the Galactic Center.

Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter who was Zeus.

December 21, 2012   Crystalinks