Friday, December 21, 2012

It's December 21, 2012

Orion over El Castillo   NASA - December 21, 2012




By 7:30 last night, all I wanted to do was sleep - out cold by 8:30 and strangely waking up at 6:06 this morning. I opened my eyes ... and noted ... yes, we are still here, just as I suspected.

Energetically, I still feel nothing. Then I remembered the time for whatever was supposed to happen was 6:11 so at 6:10 - I walked to the living room window facing the bridge and looked out ... nothing but fog, rain and wind blowing the trees around.

As I stood there, messages received over the past 20 years of living here, flashed through my mind. No ... today was not the day, but it is soon. I remembered the final message from Z on 12/12/12 as I sat at the end of the pier with George looking out at the Statue of Liberty. We were shown a simple circle ... the conclusion ... there is nothing left to guess or second guess.


Back at my desk, I put on the news, should something have happened in the world that was of global significance linked to this prophecy ... there was nothing. Just as I had suspected ... it was another day, with the usual broadcasts.


There will be thousands, if not millions, of disappointed people around the world today who expected a shift in reality or something apocalyptic on this date- something that changes the destiny of reality forever. I am not sure how this will affect them as they have focused, and believed, the myth of the Mayan Calendar, which is just another wake-up call about realty being a consciousness hologram ... as physicists today try to conclusively prove that we exist in a simulation.


Today, at noon EST, I will be on the radio show Peace of Mind - Bridge to Oneness discussing my theories. It should be interesting to hear what is going on in different parts of the world in reference to this date.


Today marks the one week anniversary of the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shootings - with vigils in many areas.

For now ... enjoy your day, the weekend, upcoming holidays, and the winter solstice if you are into ceremonies. Happy birthday to the Capricorn readers. Millions of people will be traveling now to destinations across the global. Enjoy your time.

If you're planning an end time party today ... enjoy! Cheryl wrote on my Facebook page ... "We're having an end of the world party tonight, then on Saturday we're having an "I Survived the Apocalypse! party." We do like to party.




This is the white horse Dee was talking about on the radio show

Bridge to Oneness

From Dee: On the show, I discussed my time at one of the 4 corners of the Great Pyramid today, 12/21/12, my friend Ahmed sitting close by. The rest of our group each stood at the other 3 corners of the pyramid. Suddenly, the white horse and little boy in the photo came over ... the horse touching my shoulder. As I opened my eyes and turned around, I saw them, and my heart melted. The white horse, Zena, represented to me a perfect omen for surrender ... the smiling boy, Mahmoud ... an omen for staying connected to your inner child.