Friday, December 14, 2012

More Craziness - School Shooting in Newtown, CT.

The news about the tragedy in the elementary school in Newtown CT. is the worst I have ever experienced. It touches us all as it is about young and innocent children, and the insanity in the world during end times. I shared a tear with President Obama today as he addressed the nation. My grandsons in nearby Westport CT. are safe, though police were stationed outside their school. It will interesting to talk to them about their experience.

Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut - Sandy Hook Elementary School   CNN - December 14, 2012

The Hartford Courant, citing police, said an unspecified number of people had been shot. The nature of their injuries was unclear, the newspaper said. But it cited police in saying one person had "numerous gunshot wounds."



What's Happening Over Brooklyn - December 2012 ?



Let's start with contrails I photographed this morning around 8:30

As I took this shot from my terrace - birds turned and flew toward me - so I ran back inside. Is that an Alfred Hitchock metaphor? Expect a surprise ending?

Chemtrails headed over the Verrazano Bridge - I took this one through the living room window so you see a reflection.


From what I hear about UFO sightings over Brooklyn, they have been witnessed more frequently in recent months. The problem is ... and I repeat ... it all means nothing unless there are MASSIVE sightings by the public, close up, and of course, actual contact.

Did UFOs Fly Over San Francisco & Brooklyn?   Live Science - December 12, 2012
The Mayan apocalypse believed by some to be taking place on Dec. 21, 2012, has apparently been preceded by multiple sightings of alleged UFOs hovering over major U.S. cities. In the past week, San Francisco and Brooklyn were both treated to the sight of mysterious illuminated objects floating in the sky.




Earth Shaking Events

Among the things I told the students in my workshop less than two weeks ago was ... Watch out for a large earthquake and tsunami off Japan. That happened. I also said it would be followed by a larger event. Wait for it ...

When John and I drove along the Pacific Coast Highway in southern California, a few days later, at one point I grabbed onto the dashboard as I felt the ground shake, though nothing happened. That always tells me a big earthquake is not far behind.

6.3-mag. ocean earthquake hits off Southern California coast   ABC - December 14, 2012

Some Southern California residents reported feeling some shaking after a 6.3-magnitude earthquake struck in the Pacific Ocean early Friday morning. The quake hit around 2:36 a.m. PT, 88 miles SW of Avalon, Calif., on Santa Catalina Island. It was initially reported that there were two quakes, 6.4 and 6.1, within seconds of each other, but seismologists concluded it was only one temblor. Eyewitness News viewers across the Southland said they felt some shaking, including in Newport Beach, Santa Ana, Temecula and Long Beach. No tsunami warning was immediately issued. There also were no reports of damage or injuries on the mainland.