Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

What will many people remember about Thanksgiving this year - the situation in Ferguson as it affects them and it's ripple effect across the country, the weather, holiday celebrations, and more. I'll be with family in CT and really look forward to it. Thank goodness for Amazon as I mailed games for the younger children ahead. My daughter Tracy in AZ, and her family, are working at a charity event serving food to the poor. Later they will join friends for dinner. It was my grandson Vanni, 14, who made the suggestion after hearing about it in High School. It's a great way to give back and see that no matter how bad things are in your life, others are in worse situations. It's not easy living here. Every day I am thankful for everything in my life.