Thursday, December 14, 2017

Day 3 - Thursday December 14, 2017


Today I visited the Bay Ridge Jewish Center run by my friend Ruth.
I'm not religious but I wanted to experience the energies on this holiday.


The Torah - When I was a little girl in Hebrew School, I won a small torah which
I kept with me. In 2016 when my grandson Matthew had his Bar Mitzvah, I gave it to
him after which he took it to Hebrew School to show the other children and the Rabbi.

Happy Hanukkah Day 3 - Ellie lighting the candles in Temple




Day 2 - Wednesday December 13, 2017



We had a special present today when controversial candidate Roy Moore lost the Senate race to Doug Jones in Alabama. On the matter of Jews, his wife Kayla Moore made us laugh when she went on record as saying, "One of our attorneys is a Jew" arguing that her husband is no bigot. Read more ...